If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round D VS2 14K White gold Size 5 6 7
- 2 3 Carat Ladies Princess Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring H VS2 14K White gold
- Certified 1.50Ct Round Cut Moissanite Men's Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- Milgrain Solitaire 0.5 Ct VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Split Shank Unisex 10K White gold .5ct Natural Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring
- Timeless Ocean Sea Turtle Reconstructed Red Coral Double Leather Wrap Bracelet
- 0.70Ct 7x5 bluee Sapphire September Stone Ring Hammer Finished in 14k White gold
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 0.3ctw CZ Solitair Yellow gold Ring
- 0.25 Cttw Natural Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 10K pink gold
- 14k gold 18 in. Thin Chain & Flower Pearl Pendant
- 14K Yellow gold Ring w Opals and Emerald 5.46 grams size 6 lot 31s3
- Ambrosini PG 01 02 03 Women's Pendant new original genuine AU
- Collana Athena Bambu' CN5735 silver silver
- 9ct gold 4mm Rub Over Amethyst Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings
- Colgante Adorno para el Cuello Mejillón con Estructura Aus 333 gold yellow gold,
- Green Onyx & Mix Pendant Ethenic Jewelry Wholesale Lot Pendant 10pcs L-202
- MODA Anello del Cambiamento a Stella TROLLBEADS Misura 19 - TAGRI-00409
- Pittsburgh Steeler Football Charm 14K gold
- TROLLBEADS Hessonite Garnet Natural Stone TSTBE-60001
- 0.3 CT Enhanced Diamond Ring SI1 D Round Cut 14K White gold Engagement Ring
- 1.24Ct Amethyst & Natural Diamond 14K Yellow gold Womens Engagement Wedding Ring
- 3.55 Ct Genuine bluee Sapphire Diamond Ring 14K White gold Rings 00385414
- Betsey Johnson Tea Party Charm Bracelet Very Rare HTF NWT
- Hand-Engraved Solitaire 0.5 Ct SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Pulseras De Hombre Joyas Cadenas Joyería Fina De Moda gold silver 925 Men
- Mystic Fire Topaz Solid 10KY or 14KY gold Ladies Ring R049-Handmade
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K Yellow gold Princess Split Halo Ring .27Ct
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Simulated Peridot & Citrine CZ Petite Hearts Ladies Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.