If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Purezza metallo:||925 parti su 1000||Lunghezza (cm):||46 cm|
|Forma pietra principale:||onice||EAN:|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 Carat New Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI Enhanced
- 2.70 Carat Genuine Amethyst Real Diamond Ring 14K Solid White gold Size 5 6.5 7
- Cathedral Solitaire 0.55 Ct SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Men's 18K gold Plated Stainless Steel Solid gold Onyx Bars Bracelet
- Solitaire Round Brilliant Cut Diamond 14k yellow solid gold Engagement ring
- THE LEO 14K WHITE gold ROUND DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
- Ring Ehering Freundschaftsringe Partnerringe Verlobungsringe Steel gold Brillant
- 0.10 ct 10 ct gold Round Diamond Ladies Anniversary Wedding Guard Ring 1 10 CT
- 0.35TCW Brown VS2 SDJ Cert Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 18kt Yellow gold
- 14k Multi Tone gold Natural Diamond Heart Promise Ring For Valentine Day Gift
- 14KT White gold 1.60 Carat bluee Sapphire GLI Certified Diamond Ring
- Anniversary Ring 10K White gold Halo Diamond Semi-Mount Setting 6-6.5 Round Cut
- Collana Zancan men ECD048BG Acciaio blue
- 9ct Yellow gold 4 Way Knot Pendant on 20PG Diamond Cut Curb Chain 46cm 18
- Collana Lunga Collana Carta Sfera purple - The Cocotte
- Hand Carved Portrait Natural Red Agate Pendant DA00958
- NAMENSKETTE Familie Gravur BIS 7 NAMEN Kinder Enkel Kette Anhänger 925 silver
- Pianegonda Femme PDI21 silver silver
- Trollbeads Big Tupilac Laa 925s
- Jonc plaqué or pavé en pierres turquoises de synthèse et zirconium neuf CDE
- 1.1Ct Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Genuine 14K Solid pink gold Size 6 7 8
- 3.29Ct Brilliant Emerald Diamond Inspired Engagement Ring 14K Real White gold
- Armbänd Comete Cronos UBR672 gold Stahl
- GENUINE 0.26 Carats DIAMONDS ENGAGEMENTS RING 18k WHITE gold New With Tag
- Pressed Baltic Amber Bracelet 15 mm Round Beads 24,4 gr
- 0.50carat Princess Cut Diamonds Full Eternity Wedding Ring, gold & Platinum
- 14K Yellow gold Ring Set with Round Ice bluee Topaz from Swarovski
- Solid 10k Yellow gold Natural Citrine Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.