If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Round Cut Enhanced Real Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold D SI1
- 2.50Ct Oval Round Cut Diamond Ladies Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White Real gold
- Butler and Wilson Red orange Enamel Dragon Drop Earrings NEW
- Mariana Africa Bracelet Woman Jewelry Swarovski Crystal Fashion Free Shipping
- Solitaire 1.00 Ct Moissanite Diamond Solid 14k White gold Ring Size 7 8
- Swarovski Subtle Double Bracelet White pink gold Plated 5224182
- 14k White gold Hollywood Film Cinema Animation Movie Vintage Camera Pendant
- 0.05 ct (ctw) 10 ct gold Round Diamond Ladies Micro Pave Bridal Promise Ring
- NEW 9ct gold Sapphire Diamond Credver Ring Size Q 8
- 10k Yellow gold Womens Diamond Oval Baguette Ring 1 4-Carat tw
- 14KT White gold Natural bluee Tanzanite 2.35Ct EGL Certified Diamond Women's Ring
- Antique 1920s 1ct Natural Pink Sapphire 18k White gold Filigree Ring RARE
- Collar Breil Dew TJ1119 Acero Acero Perla
- Adriana RAR-G-Gr.58 High Lustre White 9.0 mm Round Freshwater Pearl Sterling ...
- Collare Da women Fiore green pink Antico Retrò Stile Originale Sera Matrimonio
- High quality Handmade Designer Fashion Bridal jewelry Earrings SJ331
- NEW 9CT 9KT YELLOW gold CIRCLE BELCHER PENDANT FREE EXPRESS POST IN OZ
- Pure Grey 23459 women's earrings, titanium
- Unused MIKIMOTO initial ballpoint pen with pearls
- 1 ct Asscher Cut Classic Solitaire Engagement Promise Ring Solid 14k Yellow gold
- 1.50 Ct Oval Shaped Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring Solid 14k White gold
- 40.00 Ct Oval Green Cubic Zirconia CZ pink gold Plated 7 Tennis Bracelet
- Bracciale Maria Cristina Sterling women G2960 silver gold yellow
- Jewelco London silver Zircone black Rhuthenium Perle Set Popcorn
- Round Simulated Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 14K White gold 0.88 Ctw
- 1ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Wide Fancy Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Solitaire Anniversary Ring 1 2Carat Round Diamond Six Prong Set 14Kt White gold
- Anillo women Anillo de gold 585 gold whiteo con 7mm Concha de Perla Anillo Dedos
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.