If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Tipo de producto:||Colgante|
|Marca:||Schmuck-Krone - Goldschmuck||EAN:|
|País/Región de fabricación:||Alemania||Pureza del metal:||14 quilates|
|Piedras & Perlas principales:||Sin Piedra||Metal:||Oro amarillo|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round F SI1 18K White gold
- 2.5 Ct Round Cut Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- Brighton Woven Pewter & Bronze Metallic Leather Bracelet w Rhinestones & Studs
- M.A.C Leather Wrap Bracelet Employee Jewelry Holiday Gift RARE
- Solitaire 0.5 Carat VS1 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- 9kt yellow Anello gold Vortice Decorato Matrimonio 4mm Fascia
- Solid gold Ancient Armenian Alphabet Mesrop Mashtots Pendant Yellow White pink
- 14ct White gold Mom CZ Ring
- 0.12Ct Real Diamond Frame Heart Sides Promise Ring 10K White gold Valentine Gift
- 13x10MM OVAL SEMI-MOUNT SETTING 14K YELLOW gold ENGAGEMENT DIAMOND WEDDING RING
- 14k Yellow gold SI1 Round Diamond Solitaire Pendant Charm .33ct
- ANELLO CON ZIRCONI IN gold yellow 750 1000, 18KT.
- Collana women 22593 gold Bianco Perla
- 925 STERLING silver KETTE & ANHÄNGER MIT ZIRKONIA BESATZ ECHTsilver 51,7cm
- Ciondolo silver 925 runa Uruz fatto a mano (C90)
- gold Plated Earrings MG4259
- Michal Negrin Dangle Earrings 12754 Drop Dangle green
- Pendant Brosway Tresor BTE03 Ceramic White Zirconia
- Thomas Sabo Bijoux Charm Pendentif pink des Vents
- Semi Mount Ring Round Shape 3 MM Eternity gold Beautiful Event Lady Gift Jewelry
- 1 CT Real Round Cut Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI1
- 2.50 CTW ROUND CUT DIAMOND INFINITY HALO ENGAGEMENT RING 14K SOLID WHITE gold
- Auth HERMES jumbo choker bracelet braided turquoise gold hardware MO_11801002
- Green Emerald & Round Simulated Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- Pulsera IN gold 750 18 Quilates Laboral Diamante 5,5gr Bollo Oficial
- Bjc 9 Karat yellowgold Amethyst & Diamant Solitaire Größe O Verlobungsring R241
- 3 8ct Infinity Intertwined Engagement Ring Setting 14K White gold
- White gold 18k 750 1000 five cubic zirconia Eternity woman ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.