If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Certified Round Diamond F SI1 Enhanced Engagement Ring 14 Karat Yellow gold
- 2.28ctw D VVS1 Ideal Round Diamonds 14k w Split Shank Accent Solitaire Ring 4.6g
- Brighton Christo Chara Slim Cuff Bracelet wCrystals 5 Reversible Straps 130
- Lola pink Sury Fuchsia Tigers Eye Red Plum Quartzite Bracelet
- Solid 18k White gold Flawless Round 3.8mm Cubic ZirconiaGift Ring Fine Jewelry
- R307 Genuine 9K, 10K, 18K Solid gold Natural Solid Opal & Diamond Eternity Ring
- Versil 10 Karat Yellow gold 0.9mm Box Chain
- 0.10 ct 10 ct gold bluee And Diamond Wave Ladies Promise Engagement Ring 1 5 CT
- [Pre] Pt900 Diamond Ring USsize4.75 [f162-7]
- 10kt White gold Womens Round Green color Enhanced Diamond Fashion Ring 1 4 Cttw
- 18Carat White gold 0.33ct Fancy Diamond Eternity Ring (Size O) 2mm Wide
- Auth Cartier Platinum 950 1895 Wedding 1P Diamond Ring (DH48566)
- Collares Cadenas De gold 14K silver Para women Modernos Colares Joias Joyeria Fina
- 925 silver CITRINE MARCASSITE Boucles d'oreilles gouttes 9927563
- Charm Elements Unisex DCHR5502 gold White gold Rubin
- GIORGIO MARTELLO Anhänger Seepferdchen mit Zirkonia in türkis oder yellow 19515079
- MEN'S 14K YELLOW gold FINISH WHITE LAB DIAMOND INITIAL CURSIVE V CHARM PENDANT
- Pendientes Adami AdamiEmartucci01 silver silver
- Traumhafter Multi Quarz Anhänger 925 Sterling silver NEU + Mehr im Shop
- 1.70Ct Sparkle White DEF color Round Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1.00 Ct Round Cut Diamond Women's Engagement Wedding Ring Solid 14k White gold
- 2752-14K WHITE gold SOLITAIRE DIAMOND RING APRX 0.57CTS 1.70GRMS SZ 7
- silver Sterling Aigue-Marine Zircone Bracelet Neuf
- Francfranc Soierie Mini Pearl Bracelet
- Pink Opal Hand Chain Slave Bracelet, boho bohemian hippie gypsy victorian
- Skull Engagement Ring 9ct gold 1.4ct Oval Dragon's Eye Opal (OP76)
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Opal And Diamond Ring
- New Ladies 3mm 10ct White gold Celtic Eternal Knot Ring Made in Ireland Boxed
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.