If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pietra principale:||Lapislazzuli||Purezza metallo:||ARGENTO 925°°°|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.98 Ct Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 7 8
- 2.00Ct Round Cut VVS1 Moissanite Bezel Set Engagement Ring Solid 14K Yellow gold
- Bracelet OPS OPSBR-37 DAMIER Brown womens fashion chess summer silicone heart
- LADIES ROUND BRILLIANT CHOCOLATE DIAMOND ENGAGMENT RING (AJH) 86945-4
- Solid 14k White gold 2.75ct Round Cut Diamond Women's Engagement Wedding Ring
- Genuine 9ct, 10K, 18K Solid gold Natural emerald cut Garnet & Pearl Cluster Ring
- Turchese 1.6CT 9ct Anello gold yellow Nuovo
- 14 ct gold bluee Genuine Sapphire Diamond Ladies Halo Style Engagement Ring
- 0.18 Ct Diamond Pave Designer Cuff Ring 14k Yellow gold VS1 Clarity H color New
- 14 Kt White gold Fine Jewelry Ruby CZ Gemstone Women'S Finger Ring Size 6,7,8,9
- 14Kt Yellow gold & Pave Cubic Zirconia Double Heart Pendant
- ANTIQUE BOXED SOLID 15CT gold CHRYSOBERYL CATS EYE CLUSTER RING SIZE L 16.4MM
- Collar de Cuentas Malaquita Vintage 70 Nuevo 57cm Collar Old New Vintage
- 925 Sterling silver Kette & Anhänger mit Zirkonia Besatz Fossil 42,0cm
- Ciondolo silver 925 con perla,corallo-made in italy
- gold Plated Earrings MG4536
- Michal Negrin Dangle Earrings 12754 Drop Dangle turquoise
- Pen Walnut-Ash wood segmented 24 kt gold Twist to open ball point P107
- Theia FINERING, titanio, 62 (19.7), color finiture opache, cod. 11
- Semi Mount Ring 9x11 MM Octagon Shape Top Class Eternity gold Jewelry For Woman
- 1 Ct Natural Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut D SI1 White gold 14k Enhanced
- 2.50 CT Princess Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring Solid 14K White gold
- Asscher Accents 1 Carat SI1 F Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Gorgeous Round 7mm Cubic Zirconia Women's Engagement Ring Solid 10K Yellow gold
- Pulsera Elements Hombre DFBF5057_19 silver black
- Brand New 18ct White gold Wedding Ring Flat Court Beveled Edges
- 3 4 CT Marquise Composite Diamond Frame Engagement Ring in 14K White gold
- Yellow gold Ring Diamond & Amethyst Cabochon
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.