If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.80 CT Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI1
- 2 Ct Round Cut bluee Solitaire Bezel Engagement Wedding Ring Real 950 Platinum
- Bracelet Bodhi Seeds Natural Buddhism Surfer Brown Enlightenment Mantra Guru 91
- Konplott Bracciale Sparkle Twist brown scuro
- Simulated Diamond Solitaire W Accents Anniversary Ring 14K Solid White gold
- 0.01 Carat TCW Diamond Octogon Garnet Gemstone Pendant 14K White Yellow gold
- Anello Claddagh green Agata yellow gold da women di Fidanzamento
- 14ct Solid Yellow gold Ladies Sapphire & bluee Topaz Ring
- 0.5carat Round Cut Diamond Mens 2 Row Modern Engagement Ring 10Carat pink gold
- 14k Solid pink gold 1.33ctw Ruby& Diamond Ring
- 18ct yellow gold colourful opal & diamond solitaire ring with accents size M
- Authentic K18 Yellow gold Flower Diamond ring
- Cosmopolitan Satin 14k gold Overlay Cubic Zirconia Ornate Dangle Teardrop
- 8ct gold Smoky Quartz Teardrop Pendant
- Certified 2.6CT Cushion Cut Diamond14k White gold Halo BridalSet Engagement Ring
- Genuine 14k Yellow gold Diamond & Aquamarine Pendant 0.38 ct 4x16mm 0.70 gr
- March Birth Month Bead pinkry Bracelet with St Peregrine Laziosi Petite Charm
- Raffiniertes Collier 925er Sterlingsilver Email Markasit Granat
- Versil 14 Karat Polished With Lines Oval Twisted Hoop Earrings
- 1 2ct Cushion Halo Pave Diamond Engagement Ring Setting 14K White gold
- 1.58ct Genuine Tanzanite & Round Diamond Halo style Solitaire Engagement Ring
- 56mm 100% Natural jadeite light green Emerald JADE Bracelets
- Bracciale Unode50 women pul1690nrjmtlom Lega Metallica silver
- Kendra Scott Andy Cuff Bracelet in Mint Green & gold Nwt + Pouch
- Semi Mount Diamond Jewelry Solid 18K pink gold 10MM Round Cut Fine Wedding Ring
- KAEDESIGNS, GENUINE 375 9CT SOLID MATT gold LARGE GREEK KEY RING IN YOUR SIZE
- 10K gold BRANDY & WHITE DIAMOND CHOCOLATE BROWN FABULOUS ELEGANT RING 1.00 CT
- R331 Genuine 9K, 10K, 14K or 18K Solid gold Natural Garnet & Pearl Dress Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.