If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.75CT Forever One D VVS2 Moissanite EHM Solitaire Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 1ct Diamond Engagement Ring bluee radiant diamond white gold coa size 7 3 4 3999
- Bracciale Zancan men EHB117 Acciaio gold pink
- Kenneth J Lane KJL Enamel Coral Branch Cuff Bracelet
- Sence Copenhagen Pearl Bracelet with White Bone Beads, Leather Rim Purple
- Diamond and bluee Sapphire Womens 3 Stone Bamboo Ring 0.30 ctw 14K gold JP 165780
- 3 Stone Engagemant Ring I1 G 0.55 Ct Round Cut Diamond 14K Yellow gold Prong Set
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 1ctw CZ Solitaire White gold Ring
- 1.20 Ct Round Cut 10k White gold Enhancer Guard Wrap Ring
- 14k White gold 1.00TCW bluee Sapphire Ribbon Ring Size 5 4.6grams
- 14K YG Marquise Tanzanite & Diamond Cluster Ring Size 6.75 - 1.35 cts. 3 grams
- Anello MILUNA gold bianco, diamanti e topazio Gemma del Cielo LID3287
- Collana Morellato women S018539P Acciaio Acciaio
- Amazonit Anhänger, 925er silver, Edelsteinanhänger (11018), mit Mondstein
- Collier Roberto Giannotti Femme sfa124 silver silver
- IGI Certified 0.01 Ct-(IJ-I) 14 K BIS 0.43 Gm gold and Diamond Flower Pendant
- New Lots Charm Elegant Fashion Jewelry Mixed Glass gold Plated Metal Rings 100ps
- Pixiu Curve Piece Glossy Dark Green Pendant Natural Fei Cui Grade A Jadeite Jade
- Trollbeads Jumbo Glasunikat Nr. 1442
- 0.3 CT Enhanced Diamond Ring SI2 F Round Cut 18K Yellow gold Engagement Ring
- 1.24Ct Round Cut Diamond Bridal Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold Wedding Size 5 6
- 3.55 Ct Ring Cushion Cut Solid 14K White gold Bridal Jewelry VVS1
- Art Deco Halo style 0.52ct 14k White gold E-SI Princess Diamond Semi Mount Ring
- gold Anchor Bracelet 14K Yellow gold 11.7g (AP2018385)
- Pulsera Breil sunlight TJ2627 Acero Acero Zirconia
- 9ct Wedding Ring Yellow Or White gold Diamond Set
- 2.93ct Round Solitaire halo Promise Engagement Ring Bridal 14k White pink gold
- White gold Ring Diamond 4 Claw Solitare New
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.