If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Does not apply
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.61 CTW ROUND BRILLIANT DIAMOND & blueE TOPAZ ENGAGEMENT RING 14KT WHITE gold
- 16.48g Natural Purple Sugilite South Africa Gems Bracelet AAA
- Bracciale MORELLATO LUNAE women Perle naturali - SADX04
- Jewelco London Rhodium Rond silveré Brillant Zircone Demi- Eternity Bracelet
- Rush Industries When I Count My Blessings I Count You Twice Etched Bracelet - -
- Genuine 0.3ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Cluster Fancy Engagement Ring 14K gold
- UK Hallmarked 1974 18ct Yellow gold Ruby & Diamond Cluster Ring RRP (KA13)
- 14ct pink gold Natural Aquamarine Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 0.09ct N,O I3 Round Diamond SDJ CERT Solitaire 14kt White gold Engagement Ring
- 10x10 MM Alexandrite Halo Trillion Gem Birth Stone Pendant Chain 14K pink gold
- 14k Yellow gold Sneak Style Diamond And Tanzanite Ring Size 6 1 2 1.20 carats
- ANELLO DA women IN gold yellow 18 KT CON ZIRCONI
- Collana women CONFUORTO GIOIELLI Cordone Legno Pietre Dure Corallo
- 9Carat Yellow gold Simulated Diamond Cross Pendant (23x31mm)
- Clara Pucci 3.80 CT Princess Brilliant Cut CZ Solitaire Stud Earrings in 14k
- Gorgeous Designer 14K YG Wedding Set Round Diamond Ring 1.18 tcw G VS2 Estate
- Milor Stainless Steel Chain 17.5 grams 17.5
- R173 Genuine 9K SOLID pink gold NATURAL Garnet Ring Anniversary Butterfly size P
- Versil 14 Karat Micro Pave Flower CZ Post Earrings
- 1.95ct Round Cut Halo Classic Solitaire Engagement Promise Ring 14k Yellow gold
- 1.55 Ct Pink Ruby & Diamond Engagement Claddagh Ring 14k Solid White gold
- 500 Ceramic Friendship Bracelets, Rasta Jamaica
- BEAUTIFUL STAINLESS STEEL & 18K YELLOW gold BRACELET 25.8G
- Halo 1.85 Carat SI1 F Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Yellow gold
- Pulsera Savoia MgoldSITAS BRSAVOIAAMETISTA silver purplea Piedras semipreciosas
- Solid 10k or 14k Yellow gold Diamond Cut 3D Tiger Ring
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K pink gold Elegant Marquise Ring .25 Ct
- 10k or 14k Two-Tone gold Simulated Amethyst White CZ Twisted Shank Ladies Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.