If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.59 CT D VVS1 Excellent Round Diamond 18K Basket Vintage Engagement Ring 5.1gr
- 14KT Yellow gold Diamond Solitaire Cluster Accent Bridal Engagement Wedding Ring
- Bracciale Kidult SPIRITUALITY 231546 Acciaio gold yellow
- Jacquline Kennedy Emerald & Diamond Bracelet
- Round Cut White Topaz Diamonds Jewelry Elegant Bride 10K White gold Fine Ring
- 0.75ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Twisted Flower Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Round Cut Curved SI-H Diamond Engagement Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
- BJC 9ct gold yellow DIAMANTE blue 0.21ct CT MISURA O
- 1.20 Ct Round Sim-Diamond 14k White gold Solitaire Enhancer Engagement Wrap Ring
- 14k White gold 1.21Cts Sapphire Ruby Emerald 0.08Cts Round Cut Diamond Ring 6.5
- 14Kt. White gold Lady's Ring Diamonds and Amethyst
- silver Sterling Iniziale Anello, Nuovo
- Collar Pesavento DNA WDNAG180 silver gold pink
- 9ct Yellow gold 6mm Round bluee Topaz and CZ Stud Earrings Solid gold Box Gift
- Collana Mabina Bracciale in silver 925 °°° e Zirconi 553168v silver silver Zi
- Hand painted SHELL pendant REPRO MUCHA JUNE SUMMER MONTHS UNIQUE BIRTHDAY GIFT
- Native American Style Bracelet. Lot of 100 for 0.50 each.
- Pendente Lettera T Myworld Charm BWRPBT70 - Rebecca Gioielli
- Ti Sento Milano Femme 6712NU silver Crème Cristal
- bluee Sapphire & Diamond Princess Cut 3 Stone Ring 0.38 cttw in 14K gold JP 12151
- 1.00 Carat Genuine Green Diamond Engagement Ring 14k White gold Size 5.5
- 2.68 Ct Sim Diamond 14K Yellow gold Marquise Cluster Engagement Wedding Ring
- Armbänd Artigianale Herr a127mn Stahl Anthrazit
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Three Strand Bracelet Multi-color Heart Toggle
- Platinum Engagement Ring with Marquise & Baguette Diamonds 3.3 Gms Size 7.5 JSH
- Jewelco London 9CT gold yellow 3mm Flat-Court Alianza Compromiso Anillo
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Ruby And Diamond Ring
- Sapphire and Diamond Ring Engagement Solitaire Yellow gold Size F-Z Certificate
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.