If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone:||LAPIS||Metal:||Silver Plated|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.50 Cts. 14K White gold Round Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Princess Diamond Soleil Bridal Wedding Engagement Ring
- Bracciale Comete Dandy UBR751 silver blue
- House of Harlow 1960 Tres Tri Cut Out Cuff Bracelet
- Round 0.95 Ct Diamond Engagement Rings Real 14K Yellow gold Ring
- 0.50ctBaguette& Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Full Eternity Ring, gold & Platinum
- Mens 1 4ct Diamond Comfort Fit Wedding Ring Solid 14K White gold
- 14ct pink gold Natural Diamond & Garnet Womens Cluster Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 0.10 Cttw Natural Diamond Cluster Promise Ring 10K White gold
- 11 Carats vintage CITRINE and DIAMOND 10K Solid Yellow gold Ring w Diamonds Sz 6
- 14k Yellow gold Size 7 Ring with Three Pearls 6.3g
- ANELLO DA women IN gold yellow 18 KT CON ONICE E ZIRCONI
- Collana women Boulevard Stone BBYKBT13 - Rebecca Gioielli
- 9kt gold Bianco Tubo Quadrato Pendente a Cuore Aperto Nuova
- Collar Cuarzo pink y silver. Alta Calidad - 61 cm 24,01 inches
- Heidi Daus Flower Ring Size 7 - NIB
- Neuf en Boite Betsey Johnson Ton Doré Léopard Taches Coeur Montre Charme
- Pendant Heart 585 14 kt gold 1g with cubic zirconia
- Thomas Sabo Jewelry Studs White H1962-051-14
- Semi Mount Trillion Shape 7 MM Ring Genuine Solid gold Anniversary Gift Jewelry
- 1 CT Round Cut White Natural Diamond Cluster Double Frame Ring in 10K White gold
- 2.50Ct Round Cut Diamond In 10k White gold Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring
- Art Deco Semi Mount Diamond Ring 0.13ct F VS2 14k White gold
- goldEN RUTILATED QUARTZ Beaded Bracelet 9mm Round Crystal Beads 6.3 22.6g B107
- Pulsera Comete Basic UBR_513 Goma black
- Diamond Eternity Wedding Ring 9ct White gold
- 3.24 Ct Oval Ecstasy Mystic Topaz Red Garnet 14K Yellow gold Ring
- Women's Ring Ring Made from 750 gold White gold Flat Shiny Plain Finger Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.