If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Charm Bracelet with Charms|
|Bracelet Size:||Approx 7 3/4"||UPC:|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.5 CT Round Cut Diamond Prong Set Double Frame Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14k yellow gold diamond engagement ring solitaire TCW 0.50 carat brilliant cut
- Bracciale Breil men BJ0177 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 1.40 Ct D VVS1 Halo Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- Rhodium Plated 10K White gold Diamond Vintage Bridal Ring 3 3 4 CT Size 6.5
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold bianco 9k
- I1 G 0.40 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold SZ 4-12
- 14 Karat yellowgold Verlobungsring - Zirkonia Solitr Ring
- 0.2 Ct Oval Cut Tourmaline & Round Diamond 14K Yellow gold Solitaire Ring
- 14 Kt Yellow gold Snake Ring with .15 Ct Diamond
- 14KT White gold Natural Green Zambian Emerald 1.20Ct Round Shape Solitaire Ring
- Antique 1920s Signed 15ct Natural Amethyst 14k White gold Filigree Ring
- Collar Breil women tj2734 Acero black
- 925 STERLING silver KETTE & silver HERZ MEDAILLON ANHÄNGER ECHTsilver 45,2cm
- Ciondolo catena silver 925 e lapis con applicazione volto medusa silver 925
- gold Plated Sterling Earrings With Garnet
- Michal Negrin Flower Elegant Dangle 15751 Bordo
- gold yellow Miracolosa Pendente a Medaglione 20mm Nuova
- Swarovski Elements Crystal Heart Pierced Earrings Rhodium Plated Authentic 7266y
- 2.00 tcw Round cut Real Moissanite DEF Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 0.98 Ct Round Cut Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 18K Solid White gold Rings
- 2.00ct Round Flower Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold Diamond Wedding Ring
- Bracciale Tennis Rebecca Tennis BTEBSA16 Bronzo gold pink Quarzo idredermale
- Karl Lagerfeld 5378082 Pulsera para women nuevo y original ES
- Scott Kay Classic Engagement Ring Semi-Mount (CZ Center)
- 2.0 CTW Oval Garnet Three Stone Engagement Ring in White gold
- JamesJenny Ladies 10K 14K Yellow gold Unique CZ Set Ring Size 4-10
- Round Moissanite 7MM-11MM Solitaire 4 Prong Ring 14K Yellow gold Over Sterling
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.