If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.45 Ct NATURAL Diamond Halo Engagement Ring G SI2 Round Solid 14K White gold
- 14k Yellow gold 0.15 Ct Diamond Halo Vintage Style Engagement Ring
- Bracciale AMEN PEPITE Cuore in silver con Zirconi - POPHR
- Hermes Kelly Double Tour Bracelet (Size S)
- Real 14K White gold Women's Engagement Ring Round Cut 1.34 Ct Diamond Size 5 6 7
- Bague de Mariage Alliance Femme 2-8mm Forme D Or white 9 k carat
- Fashion 14K pink gold 8mm Morganite PAVE .32ct H SI Diamonds Engagement Ring
- 1 4 carat white gold diamond ring for women - 4 claw
- 0.71ct NATURAL ROUND DIAMOND 14K SOLID YELLOW gold CLUSTER RING IN SIZE 7 TO 9
- 14k Solid White gold Natural Diamond & Emerald ring May Birthstone 3.90 ct
- 14KT 14 KT WHITE gold & DIAMOND PAVE SET DIAMOND RING
- ANELLO gold BIANCO 750 18K, FASCIA, SFERE SFACCETTATE, 3 FILI, GAMBO APERTO
- Collana Osa Jewels Les folies 8003 silver silver Zirconia
- AGATHA- COLLIER PERLES DE VERRE - ENVOI FRANCE GRATUIT
- Colleen Lopez Labradorite, Turquoise and White Topaz Earrings
- Hinreißend Designer Frank Usher Halskette 6 Stränge Bronze & Klar
- New Alexis Bittar Extra-Small Drop Earrings Fancy-cut Crystal Gunmetal Sculpted
- Prinzessin Lillifee BAMBINI KIDS silver COLLANA FERRO DI CAVALLO FIORE 2021029
- Unique Both Sides Wearable 14 k Solid Zodiac Sign of Liberty Pendant 9 24-10 23
- 0.75 Ct Yellow Diamond Three Stone Engagement Wedding Fancy Ring 14K White gold
- 1.5 Ct 8x6mm Forever One DEF Oval Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K White
- 4.00Ct Delicate Pear-Cut Real Moissanite Halo Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- Bracciale 4US Cesare Paciotti men 4UBR0908 Caucciu' black
- Hermes Bracelet Kerry Dubultur Red
- Real 14K White gold 0.71 Ct Diamond Engagement Rings Round VVS1 D Size 7 8.25
- PALLADIUM 2 3 4 5 6 7 8mm COURT CONFORTABLE ANNEAU BAGUE MARIAGE LÉGER MOYEN
- Diamond Oval Cluster Ring In 14K White gold (1 5 ct. tw.)
- Anello women Anello in gold 585 yellow Telaio con Brillati 0,1 Ct Tw-Si
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.