If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.30Ct Round Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring 14K Hallmarked Solid Yellow gold Size 6
- 3620mm Rare Natural Clear Beautiful bluee Dumortierite Crystal Pendant AAAA
- Cushion & Round 1.10ct Vintage Halo Style Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White gold
- Double Halo Solid 14K White gold Diamond 5.5-6.5MM Round Semi Mount Wedding Ring
- NEW MORELLATO BRACELET TOPAZIO VOLARE SOX11
- Women's Bracelet Jewelry Morellato Fruity Scentsations Sajt62
- 10k Yellow gold Oval Ruby And Diamond Ring
- 14 ct White gold Engagement Ring 1.0ct Round Brilliant CZ Solitaire Ring
- 0.75 Carat Round Ruby and Diamonds Half Eternity Ring Crafted in White gold
- 14K Solid White gold Synthetic Sapphire & Diamond Ring
- 14KT White gold 1.50 Carat Natural Green Emerald EGL Certified Diamond Ring
- Anniversary 2.5 ct Ring Marquise Cut Solid Real gold 14K White gold Engagement
- Collana Zancan Classic EXC057MR Caucciu' black
- African bluee Sapphire Gemstone Round Cabochon Ball Shaped Bead NP1129
- COLLEEN LOPEZ FEMME FATALE LABRADORITE & GREEN AGATE VERMEIL RING SIZE 10 HSN
- High-End Floral Mixed gold Green & Pink Tones Czech Glass Handmade Earrings
- NEW 9k 9ct yellow gold box chain 18inch 45cm and pendant butterfly
- silver de Ley con Ópalo Sintético Fantasía Ovalado Pendientes de Presión Nuevos
- Trollbeads Perle en silver Gousses Tagbe-20205
- 0.4ct Round Cut Wedding Bridal Engagement Anniversary Ring Solid 14k pink gold
- 1.25 Round Cut Diamond and Sapphire Three Stone Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- 3 4 Carat D Vs2 Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut 14k White gold
- Bracciale Roberto Demeglio PURA PU4N7DBWORS Ceramica black Diamante
- Joma Jewellery 2540 A Little Bride To Be Bracelet
- Sabika Subtle Manhattan Bracelet - NEW - Classics Vol 4
- Natural 0.4Ct Round Cut Diamond Semi-Mount Engagement Ring 14K gold
- Women's Swirl Ring in 14k White gold
- Petal Flower Skull Ring bluee Sapphire Halo Geeky Gothic Engagement Ring 10k gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.