If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|CÓDIGO EAN:||No aplicable|
|Marca:||- Sin marca/Genérico -||Subclase:||Ras del cuello|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.25 CT ROUND CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING SOLID 14K WHITE gold OR YELLOW gold
- 3.90 Ct Diamond Engagement Ring Heart Cut 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 5 6 7
- Collana BROSWAY - STONEAGE Ref. BOG03 - BROSWAY JEWELRY
- Diamond Solitaire Flower Engagement Ring in 14k White gold
- NEW Diamond engagement ring 14K white gold solitaire round brilliant .65CT sz 6
- Woman's White gold Engagement Ring
- 10k White Yellow gold Natural Tiger Eye & Pink Topaz Sides 3-Stone Oval Cut Ring
- 0.05 ct 10 ct gold Round Cut Diamond Ladies Double Heart Promise Ring
- 0.71 Ct Oval Emerald & Natural Diamond 14k White gold Solitaire Engagement Ring
- 14k Solid White gold Natural Diamond & AA Trillion Cut Tanzanite Ring 1.21 ct
- 14K YELLOW gold RING WITH PERIDOTS AND DIAMONDS
- Amethyst and Diamond Accent Statement Ring in 14k White gold
- Collana Breil Dew TJ1119 Acciaio Acciaio Perla
- 9ct.9k. 375. White gold, Simulated Diamond Pendant On 17.5 inch (45cm) Chain
- COLLAR BREIL BJ0245 STONES LEAVES women ACERO
- Heidi Daus Old School Jewels Tassel Drop Earrings
- Navy bluee Zircon Starfish Star Stud Earrings Women Turkish Cruise Beach Jewelry
- Premier Designs Jewelry Francy Pin Magnetic Enhancer Pendant Retired New In Box
- TROLLBEADS Water Lily Family- TAGBE-30135
- 0.72 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut D VS 14k White gold
- 1.35 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring In 14k White gold
- 3Ct Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 14k Real Yellow gold
- Bracciale Ego men men egb121gs silver silver Spinello
- Indian gold Plated Half Round Kangan Set Size 2.6 Jewelry Free Shipping
- Round Cut 1.60Ct Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Hallmark pink gold Size 8
- 0.2ctw Round Diamond Ladies Twisted Heart Bypass Engagement Ring 14K gold
- Oval Aquamarine and Diamond Accent Cluster Ring in 14K White gold
- Thomas Sabo Bijoux Bague pour Femme Serpent TR2181-845-17
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.