If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|CÓDIGO EAN:||No aplicable|
|Marca:||- Sin marca/Genérico -|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.20 Carat Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring VVS1 14K Real White gold Rings Size 7
- 3.30Ct Cushion Yellow Brilliant Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K Real White gold
- Classy 0.55 Cts Natural Diamond Three-Stone Ring In Solid Hallmark 14K pink gold
- Diamond Engagement Ring Setting 0.40ct Baguette 18k White gold
- New Auth Chan Luu Brown Sardonyx Mix Leather Cuff Single Wrap Bracelet
- Wedding 18K gold Plated Elements Cubic Zirconia Bracelet for women 7.28
- 10k White gold Oval Sapphire And Diamond Ring
- Family Jewelry Rings 10K or 14K Solid gold Mother's Day Ring 1 to 5 Birthstones
- 1.25 Ct Round Cut Three Stone Women's Engagement Wedding Ring 10k White gold
- 14K WHITE gold 14MM WIDE RING
- 18ct White gold Engagement Diamond Ring
- Authentic K18 White gold Flower Diamond ring
- colorless Beryl and Diamond Ring 14kt White gold Size 5.5
- Ambrosini OG 03 01 03 Women's Earrings new original genuine UK
- COLLIER TUNISIE haussa berbère maghreb
- INALIS Copper gold Plated Women Rings Zircon Engagement
- NEW Nikki Lissoni Charm Compassion Lotus D1177GM gold Plated Disc 20mm Flower
- Pendentif Signes Du Zodiaque Scorpion en silver 925, Collier à Rhodium
- Traditional 14K gold Plated Women's Fashion Designer Dangle Earrings Jewelry
- Smoky Quartz and Diamond Solitaire Plus Engagement Ring in 14K gold JP 58127
- 1.00 Ct Round Cut D SI1 Brilliant Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 231713mm Natural Purple Amethyst Quartz Crystal Stretch Carving Bracelet AAA
- BETSEY JOHNSON blueE CRAB HEART CLAM STARFISH STRETCH BRACELET
- Halo Solitaire 0.8 Carat SI1 F Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Pulsera Ti Sento Milano PORTOFINO 2767CP silver Multicolor
- 0.65Carat Round & Baguette Cut Diamonds Full Eternity Wedding Ring in 9K gold
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K White gold Cushion Halo Queen Bee Ring .52 C
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold High Polish Cute Trendy Three Hearts Friends Ladies Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.