If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.10 Ct Diamond Rings Round Cut 14K Real Yellow gold Wedding Rings Size 7 6 5 4
- 3.00 CT WHITE MOISSANITE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 14K Solid WHITE gold
- CHRISTIAN DIOR Bracelet Logo motif Metal
- Designer Red Bridal Chura For Women'S_135852560
- Neil Lane Multi Diamond Halo Ring in 14K
- VINTAGE LADIES 14K WHITE gold NATURAL EMERALD SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RING.SIZE 8.5
- 10k White gold Natural Aquamarine & London bluee Topaz 3-Stone Ring Cushion 8x6mm
- 10 ct Yellow gold Princess Pink Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Ladies Wedding Ring
- 0.26cts Fancy Colour SI2 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k gold Diamond Ring Classic Retro Vintage Art Deco Nouveau Estate Size 7
- 18Ct White gold 0.33ct Diamond Cluster & Accents Ring (Size J 1 2) 7mm Diameter
- Authentic K14 White gold Diamond ring
- Collier Sautoir Double Perle de Culture d`Eau Douce silver Massive 925 Class A10
- 925 Sterling silver Kette & silver Pudel Anhänger 31,0 cm 9,7g.
- Ciondolo Cavallino a Dondolo in silver 925 Rodiato Perfetto per Battesimo
- gold Plated Traditional Bollywood Indian Kundan Earrings Tikka Jewelry Set ES5
- Michal Negrin Flower Elegant Dangle 15751 White
- Real SI H Diamonds Jewelry Engagement Lightest Pink Morganite Ring 10K pink gold
- Vintage Boucles D'oreilles Doré Clip Edouard Rambaud PARIS Haute Couture
- 2.38ct Princess Cut Anniversary Engagement Bridal Solitaire Ring 14k Yellow gold
- 1.80 Carat D-VVS1 Excellent Round Diamond 18ky gold Classic Solitaire Ring 2.6mm
- 6x8mm Oval Cut Flower 14k pink gold .65ct Diamonds Engagement Semi Mount G090503
- Art Deco E VS 14kt White gold 0.92ct Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Three stone ring
- GIOVANNI RASPINI-BRACCIALE LOGO UN FILO -GIOIELLERIA OTTAVIANI-ROMA
- Pulsera Breil Bodywork TJ1824 Acero Acero
- Ladies Solid 9ct gold Oval Red Ruby and Round Diamond Classic Royal Cluster Ring
- 2.74 Ct Oval Red Mystic Quartz bluee Simulated Sapphire 14K pink gold Ring
- White gold Diamond Channel Wishbone Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.