If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||- Senza marca/Generico -|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.01 Ct Round Cut VS2 I Solitaire Pave Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 3 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Chan luu 5 wrap bracelet brown and amber
- Morellato SFZ11 Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- Stunning 14k 2.0g yellow gold diamond .35ct engagement ring.
- TROLLBEADS ORIGINAL BEADS silver UNITI PER SEMPRE TAGBE-20063
- 1.6ct Round Cut Solitaire Engagement Bridal Wedding Promise Ring 14k Yellow gold
- Paar Trauring Ehering Verlobungsring Ringe aus Carbon mit Brillant Diamant
- .60ctw Diamond & Sapphire Ring Solid 14K 2-Tone gold
- 10kt White gold Round bluee colord Diamond Heart Cluster Fashion Ring 1 4 Ctw
- 18CT gold SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT STYLE RING
- Authentic 750 Yellow gold Ribbon Ruby ring
- Collier Long Sautoir Plaqué Or Cristal Facetté Multicolor blue purple ND5
- 835 silver KETTE & ANHÄNGER ECHTsilver 14,6g 60,1cm
- Certified 100% Natural Grade A Light Green+Light purple Emerald PendanMaitreya
- GENUINE 375 YELLOW gold SOCCER BALL PENDANT - HALLMARKED 375
- Manja Gem Pendant BNIB rrp
- Quartz & Mix Earring Ethenic Jewelry Wholesale Lot Earring 20pcs EL-149
- Valentine's Day Peridot Real Diamonds Gemstone Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- 1.00ctw Diamond Two Stone Ring in 14K White gold
- 1.50 CT Round Cut Near colorless Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14kt White gold
- 4MM ROUND CUT NATURAL DIAMOND HALO VINTAGE SEMI-MOUNT FINE RING 10K WHITE gold
- Bracciale Roberto Demeglio PURA PU4LN7DBWS black Diamante
- Joma Jewellery 2534 A Little You Me and The Sea Bracelet
- Sabika Renaissance Fun Bracelet - NEW - Retired Winter 2017 - pinks purples
- Natural 0.33ctw Round Diamond Ladies Fashion Cluster Anniversary Ring 10K gold
- Women's Ring, Cultured Pearls & Diamonds Brilliants 585 gold,Yellow gold,
- Mortal Skull Goth White Diamond Solid 14k Gun Metal gold Womens Anniversary Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.