If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 Ct Round Cut Diamond VVS1 D 14K Solid White gold Engagement Ring Size 5 6 7
- 2736-14K WHITE gold DIAMOND SOLITAIRE RING APPROX 0.88CT 2.60 GRAMS SIZE 6.5
- Certified 3.15Ct White Cushion Cut Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14k White gold
- Moissanite Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut 2.00 Ct 14K White gold Size 6
- Stella & Dot Coral Glass bracelet
- Trifari Jewels of India Moghul Bracelet by Alfred Phillippe
- 1.1ct Round Cut Designer Chain Anniversary Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- 1 5 Total Carat Weight ROUND DIAMOND LADIES CLUSTER RING
- 0.37TCW Brown SI2 SDJ Cert Natural Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 18kt gold
- 14k Real Solid Tricolor gold 15 mm Seven Day Semanario Ring Anillo gold Solido
- 14k Yellow gold Womens Round Prong-set Diamond Oval Cluster Ring 1 4 Cttw
- Anello in gold bianco diamante solitario - Valore 650
- COLLANA LUNGA women CON CATENE DORATE RIFINITA CON PIETRE DURE NERE E brownI
- ADS2253, Daphne Sky bluee Studded Zircon Pendant and Earrings for Anniversary ...
- Collare Da women Multirank Catena Dore Originale Stile Punk Sera Matrimonio SD 2
- High quality Handmade Designer Fashion Kundan Tops Earrings fR555
- NEW 9ct Solid gold Half Sovereign Scroll Coin Mount Pendant
- Pendentif Cristal de Swarovski Elements blue
- Titanium rainbow pyramids,sustainable,vintage,handcrafted,Made in USA
- London bluee Topaz & Diamond 3 Stone Rope Ring 0.73 ct tw in 14K gold JP 103744
- 1.00 CT Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut D VS 14K White gold Enhanced
- 2.89 Carat D VVS1 V.Good Heart Diamond White gold Classic Solitaire Ring 2.8mm
- Antique Art Deco Vintage Setting Mounting Mount Platinum Hold 5.5-6MM Size 7.75.
- Fossil Charm Bracelet goldtone Large Link Pave Crystals Toggle 7.5”
- Pearls & colors 9 ct Yellow gold Pearl Bracelet – Freshwater Pearls – 18 cm – AM
- Vintage Style 2ct Princess & Baguette D VVS1 Diamond 10K Solid gold Bridal Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Citrine And Diamond Ring
- Ladies gold Ring Solid Yellow gold Hallmarked Marquise Size F - V
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.