If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Zustand: sehr gut Anhänger ohne Kette.”|
|Geschlecht:||Damen||Gesamtgewicht in Karat:||1,.6 Gramm|
|Schliffformen:||Prinzess||Herstellungsland und -region:||Deutschland|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round D VS2 14K White gold Size 5 6 7
- 2 3 Carat Ladies Princess Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring H VS2 14K White gold
- Certified 1.50Ct Round Cut Moissanite Men's Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- Milgrain Solitaire 0.5 Ct VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Split Shank Unisex 10K White gold .5ct Natural Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring
- Timeless Ocean Sea Turtle Reconstructed Red Coral Double Leather Wrap Bracelet
- 0.70Ct 7x5 bluee Sapphire September Stone Ring Hammer Finished in 14k White gold
- 9ct White gold Diamond Loopy Ring New
- 0.74 Ct Oval & Round Sky blueee Aquamarine & D VVS1 18K White gold Over Pendant
- 14k solid White gold PINK & YELLOW SAPPHIRE Ring 1.34ct t.w ( CLOSED STORE)
- 1880s Antique Victorian Estate 14k pink gold Seed Pearl Turquoise Steampunk Ring
- Auth Cartier 18K Yellow gold bluee color Stone D40991 Ring (US 4)
- Collar Unoaerre women COL1121BPLMTL0U Aleación de Metal silver
- 9Carat Yellow gold Celtic Cross Pendant (21x37mm)
- Citizen Quartz BF2009-11A Men's Dress Stainless Steel Leather Watch
- Gorgeous Baguette Designer Cubic Zirconia Sapphire Pendant Earring Set M12 4
- Miguel Ases 18K Plated Crystal Disc Earrings
- Pendentif en plaqué or - Allemagne - avec chaine plaqué or
- TOP HEAT ONLY SAPPHIRE 2,45 Ct Natürlicher Farblos Saphir aus Madagaskar
- Pink Tourmaline Solitaire Engagement Ring 0.55 ct in 14K gold JP 82798
- 1.00 CT Enhanced Real Round Cut F SI1 Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 2 3 Ct F SI Real Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold Enhanced
- Bracciale Tennis Amen women TCRN silver black Zirconia
- KAORU Fashion Jewelry 996862 GreenｘMulticolor
- Savvy Cue Coil Wrap bracelet
- IGI Certified Round & Baguette Cut Natural Diamond 10K gold Cluster Ring 0.5 CT
- JamesJenny Ladies 10K 14K White gold Duo Set Engagement &Wedding Ring Size5-10
- Best Price Ladies Ring Real gold 585 Sapphire 14ct Yellow Made in Germany
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.