If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 Carat New Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI Enhanced
- 2.70 Carat Genuine Amethyst Real Diamond Ring 14K Solid White gold Size 5 6.5 7
- Cathedral Solitaire 0.55 Ct SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Men's 18K gold Plated Stainless Steel Solid gold Onyx Bars Bracelet
- Solitaire Round Brilliant Cut Diamond 14k yellow solid gold Engagement ring
- THE LEO 14K WHITE gold ROUND DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
- Ring Ehering Freundschaftsringe Partnerringe Verlobungsringe Steel gold Brillant
- 14 Karat Zweifarbig gold Verlobungsring - Zirkonia
- 0.30 Cttw Round Diamond Women's Beautiful Engagement Wedding Ring 10K White gold
- 14k gold Pear Cut 0.80ct Ruby w 0.06ctw Diamond Twist Engagement Ring Size7
- 18k White gold Diamond bluee Sapphire Ring Size 6 100% REAL September Birthstone
- Bague Mineralife Solitaire deux ors et diamant
- David Yurman 11x11mm AMETHYST Infinity Ring Size 8.5
- Alessandra White and gold Crystal and Murano Glass Drop Clip On Earrings
- Collier de perles 3 rangs POGGI perles en verre black fermoir métal doré
- Holiday Sale 18K pink gold Over Antique I (Heart) Soccer Charm
- New Catch The Ghost Death Logo Halloween Earring Funny Women Charm Party Jewelry
- Platinum Sable 0.18mm JC Carl 8mm JAPAN
- TROLLBEADS silverbead pinkn-Anhänger - pink Pendant - TAGPE-00003
- 0.5 Ct bluee Diamond Forever Us Two 2 Stone Flower Filigree Ring 14K White gold
- 1.30 Ct Halo Moissanite Engagement Ring Natural Diamond Twisted 14k pink gold
- 3 4 CT Valentine's Natural Diamond Engagement Ring Round G-I1 18Ct White gold
- Bracciale Arkano men cau01rn Caucciu' black
- High Quality Bollywood Style Partywear Designer Bracelet cW261
- Real Diamonds Engagement Fine Jewelry Semi Mount Ring 14k White gold 7mm Round
- 18ct Anello gold Bianco Leggero Sagomato a D Anello di Matrimonio
- Genuine Aquamarine Bezel Set Ring In 14K pink gold
- Ring Miluna I diamanti LID1344-D5 gold White gold Diamond
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.