If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Metal Purity:||9k|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Round Cut Enhanced Real Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold D SI1
- 2.50Ct Oval Round Cut Diamond Ladies Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White Real gold
- Butler and Wilson Red orange Enamel Dragon Drop Earrings NEW
- Mariana Africa Bracelet Woman Jewelry Swarovski Crystal Fashion Free Shipping
- Solitaire 1.00 Ct Moissanite Diamond Solid 14k White gold Ring Size 7 8
- Swarovski Subtle Double Bracelet White pink gold Plated 5224182
- 14k White gold Hollywood Film Cinema Animation Movie Vintage Camera Pendant
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 1ctw CZ Solitaire White gold Ring
- 1.14ct Tanzanite & Diamond Ring in 14K Yellow gold
- 14K White gold 0.13ct Elegant Princess Invisible Set Diamond Ladies Square Ring
- 18k YG Mid Century Modern Egyptian color Change Sapphire Ring Size 6.5
- Beautiful 14k White gold Hand Made Design Ring
- Designer FP 14K White gold Lavender Chalcedony Cabochon+Diamond RingSz4.755.4g
- 9ct White gold Diamond Cut Button Stud Earrings
- Collana women Gioie Cuore 146201 001 - Nomination
- Halskette lang golden Multirank Quaste Perlmutt white fein 3 in 1 Original SD1
- Multi Diamond Wedding Set 9 Diamonds .95 Carat T.W. 14K Yellow gold (MAX066771)
- Pink Sapphire Pear shaped Vintage Antique Style Women Engagement Ring Size 7
- TROLLBEADS Glasbeads Gravierte Fuchsia - Engraved Fuchsia 62028 - 12
- 0.25 Ct bluee Diamond Forever Us Two 2 Stone By Pass Basket Ring 14K White gold
- 1.23 CT. D VVS1 Ideal Princess Diamond White gold Cathedral Solitaire Ring 3.9mm
- 3.50Ct Real Moissanite Pear Shaped Halo Engagement Ring Solid 14k White gold
- Art Deco SEMI MOUNT 0.33CT ANTIQUE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
- gold PLATED Sterling VERMEIL W UNUSUAL PINK Stone Bracelet N207-G
- Pulsera Campagnolo women SB24845 silver black Piedras semipreciosas
- BJC® 9ct Yellow gold Victorian Gypsy Style Graduating Amethyst 5 Stone Ring
- 3.04 Ct Oval London bluee Topaz bluee Simulated Sapphire 14K pink gold Ring
- Women's Ring Made from 585 gold Yellow Matte with 11 Diamonds 0,06 Ct Tw-Si
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.