If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Read more about holiday delivery
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round F SI1 18K White gold
- 2.5 Ct Round Cut Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- Brighton Woven Pewter & Bronze Metallic Leather Bracelet w Rhinestones & Studs
- M.A.C Leather Wrap Bracelet Employee Jewelry Holiday Gift RARE
- Solitaire 0.5 Carat VS1 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- 9kt yellow Anello gold Vortice Decorato Matrimonio 4mm Fascia
- Solid gold Ancient Armenian Alphabet Mesrop Mashtots Pendant Yellow White pink
- 9ct White gold 0.19ct Diamond & 0.37ct Tanzanite Ring
- 0.40TCW Yellow SI1 SDJ Cert Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 14kt White gold
- 14K pink gold CUSHION CUT CITRINE RING RETAIL 699 JG1
- 14KT White gold 1.70 Carat Natural bluee Tanzanite IGI Certified Diamond Ring
- Antigue BEAUTIFUL 14K WHITE gold EMERALD AND DIAMOND 0.25 RING
- Collar 15 Filas Plateado y Turquesa - Nataraj
- 8kt 333 yellowgold Halskette & Herz Anhänger mit Diamant Besatz 37,0 cm
- Certified 2.81Ct Round Cut Diamond 14K White gold Engagement Wedding Ring Set
- Genuine 18CT Solid pink gold Genuine Diamond Pendant
- MARGARET ELLIS c.1991 Handcrafted Bronze Textured Large Hoop Clip On Earrings
- Pendientes gold whiteo 585 con Brillante, 2,82G
- TRIPLE BIRTHSTONE AMETHYST 18K gold GP FEBRUARY RING SIZE 5 6 7 8 9 10
- 10k diamond engagement ring 0.54ct
- 1.04 Cts Round Brilliant Cut Natural Pave Diamonds Anniversary Ring In 14K gold
- 3 Ct Round Cut Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring in Solid .950 Platinum
- Art Karat is a heritage brand from India, ear rings
- Gorgeous Anthropologie Case Beaded Crystal Bracelet Mint
- PULSERA DE silver 925 Cadena 24”Gruesa de Hombre women Joyeria Fina silver 100%
- Brand New Hallmarked 18ct Yellow gold Wedding Ring Flat Court Ultra Comfort
- 3.97 Carat Citrine and Diamond Ring in 14K White gold
- Yellow gold Gents Ring New
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.