If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.40ct. D-SI2 Ex Round AGI Certified Diamond 14K gold Classic Wedding Ring 2.42g
- 14K White gold Solitaire Engagement Ring 1 CT Princess Cut CZ Cubic Zirconia Sz4
- BNIB GENUINE AUTHENTIC SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL BRACELET JEWELRY
- HEIDI DAUS SPEECHLESS BRONZETONE CRYSTAL-ACCENTED 7-1 4 BRACELET HSN 149
- Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie Multigem 7-1 2 Bracelet HSN 692
- 9 Karat gold Siegelring Halbe Zirkonia Neu
- Chatham® Created Alexandrite & 1 8 CTW Diamond Ring In 14K pink gold
- 0.15 ct 14 ct Yellow gold Round Diamond Split Shank Engagement Ring
- 0.09ct K,L I3 Round Diamond SDJ CERT Solitaire 14kt White gold Engagement Ring
- 10rows freshwater pearl white 3-5mm near round leopard clasp 19 wholesale
- 14KT SOLID YELLOW gold blueE TOPAZ colorD STONE RING SIZE 7 014051703
- Anillo women de gold Auténtico 333 Perlas 7,5mm yellow Cultivada Calidad
- Collana TOCO D'ENCANTO women ORLGNR01 Acciaio
- 925 STERLING silver KETTE & ANHÄNGER ECHTsilver 18,2g 43,7cm
- CHRISTIANS HOPE IN FUTURE SYMBOL 14K gold ANCHOR CROSS PENDANT
- gold GREEN STONE MINI CLASS OF 1993 CLASS RING CHARM PENDANT
- Miami Dolphins Logo Medium Pierced Earrings
- Quoins - Kette aus Edelstahl vergoldet - 60 cm - QK-ER
- Venezia venezia-kette Collar 333 gold collar cadena de gold 40cm
- 1.1ct Radiant Cut Wedding Bridal Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- 1.50 Ct Solid 14K White gold Round Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Wedding Ring
- 5 ct Round Cut Diamond 14k White gold Vintage Engagement Ring for Women's
- Armbänd 2Jewels City 231843 Stahl Stahl
- Fremada 14k Yellow gold Filled Men's 7.7-mm High Polish Figaro Link Bracelet (9
- Platinum Prong Set Diamond Remount Square Halo center 4.5mm
- Skull Ring 9ct gold 1ct Tanzanite Diamond-Unique Hand Crafted Engagement Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Peridot And Diamond Ring
- Real 14K Solid pink gold Ring withNatural Diamond Gemstone Womens Size 5-11
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.