If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Although this item has been advertised as secondhand this item is actually BRAND NEW. However it has been used for display purposes and does show signs of being handled.”|
|Metal:||White Gold||Main Stone Colour:||Brown|
|Main Stone Shape:||Oval||Length (inches):||18|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Certified Round Diamond F SI1 Enhanced Engagement Ring 14 Karat Yellow gold
- 2.28ctw D VVS1 Ideal Round Diamonds 14k w Split Shank Accent Solitaire Ring 4.6g
- Brighton Christo Chara Slim Cuff Bracelet wCrystals 5 Reversible Straps 130
- Lola pink Sury Fuchsia Tigers Eye Red Plum Quartzite Bracelet
- Solid 18k White gold Flawless Round 3.8mm Cubic ZirconiaGift Ring Fine Jewelry
- R307 Genuine 9K, 10K, 18K Solid gold Natural Solid Opal & Diamond Eternity Ring
- Versil 10 Karat Yellow gold 0.9mm Box Chain
- 0.25 ct 10 ct Yellow gold Champagne Diamond 3 Stone Engagement Ring 1 4 CT
- 0.15ct Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring - 18ct White gold - Size J - 2.12g
- 14 karat white gold square cut bluee topaz and diamond ring
- 18ct 18k Yellow gold Ruby and Diamond ring Size O
- Auth Hermes H logo embroidery Square silk knit tie olive
- Collier silver 925 000 rhodié tige véritable perles d'eau douce mode neuf GL
- 925 Sterling silver Collier mit Onyx Besatz 41,0 cm 3,5g
- Chocolate Rolo 9ct 9K 375 Solid gold Bead Charm FIT EURO BRACELET 30 Day Refund
- gold & Diamond Wedding Set 1 3 ct Marquise surrounded with smaller diamonds
- MEN'S WOMEN'S MINI 10K YELLOW gold 1.25 JESUS CROSS CHARM PENDANT 1.8 GRAM NEW
- Princess And Round Diamond Ladies Bridal Engagement Ring Set 10K Real White gold
- Twisted By Melano Corazón Apego M 01SR5029 Ss Cristal Meddy para Anillo o Reif
- 0.75 Carat Green Diamond Classy Designer Halo Wedding Bridal Ring 14K pink gold
- 1.40 Ct Round Cut Diamond Bridal Engagement Ring 14K Real Yellow gold Size 4 5 6
- 4 Ct Asscher Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring Real 18K Yellow gold
- Betsey Johnson Charm Bracelet Leopard Puffy Heart & Earrings Vintage USA SELLER
- Halo Solitaire 1.15 Carat VS1 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Yellow gold
- Pulsera Unode50 El lio pardo PUL0524MTL Acero Acero
- NEU 1 Paar Trauringe, Eheringe, massives 333 585 gold, mit 3 Brillanten
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K White gold Glorious Design Wave Ring .50Ct
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Mesmerizing High Polish Ladies Trendy Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.