If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||0.30|
|Main Stone Shape:||Round||Modified Item:||No|
|Main Stone Creation:||Natural||Metal:||White Gold|
|Fancy Diamond Colour:||Not Applicable||Secondary Stone:||Diamond|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CARAT ENHANCED D VS2 CUSHION CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 18KT WHITE gold
- 2.16 CT D VVS1 Very Good Emerald Diamond White gold Classic Solitaire Ring 2.6mm
- Breast Cancer Care - Tresor Paris Bracelet - White-Pink Crystal - white Cord
- LENNY & EVA BRACELET NEW
- Solid 14k White gold Solitaire 0.76Ct Moissanite Engagement Ring Wedding Rings
- R218 Genuine 9ct, 10K 18K gold Natural Peridot Amethyst Diamond Suffragette Ring
- Collier silver 925 000 rhodié maillons maille marine en céramique neuf CDE
- 10k White gold Natural Sapphire & Opal Womens Cluster Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- 0.25 CARAT T.W. LADIES ROUND CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 14K YELLOW gold
- 14K gold 0.15 Ct. Genuine Round And Baguette Diamond Classic Signet Wedding Ring
- 14KT White gold 1.85Ct Natural Olive-Green Peridot EGL Certified Diamond Ring
- Antique 1 3 ct tw Diamond Three Stone Ring in 18k White gold
- Collar Ambrosia women AGD027 gold blue Claro Topacio
- 9ct Yellow gold Womens Stunning Polished Script Initial A Letter Pendant 10mm
- Collar Antiguo Deco silver Maciza Granates Cornalina
- HEIDI DAUS DENIM AND DECO BRONZETONE CRYSTAL DROP PIERCED EARRINGS HSN
- Natural yellow Quartz Mozambique Crysta lbrave troops Womam Pendant 482515MM
- Pendant gold 18 ct avec 1 ammonite opalized of 1 5 8in x 1 3 16in
- THOMAS SABO Glam & Soul Sparkling Teardrop Earrings H1840-051-14
- Semi Mount Round Shape Ring 14.00 MM Amazing gold Jewelry For Gorgeous Woman
- 1 CT Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring VS2 D 14K White gold
- 2.50Ct Marquise-Cut Forever Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- Bellezza Bronze and Leather Intertwined Link 8.5 Bracelet
- Halo Pave 0.95 Carat SI1 D Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Pulsera Swarovski women 5368050 Aleación de Metal gold pink
- Mediterranean bluee Diamond 10K gold Stunning Princess Ring .57 Ct
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K pink gold Stunning Braided Ring .37 Ct
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Brilliant White CZ Two Finger Fancy Hip-hop Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.