If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.98 Ct Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 7 8
- 2.00Ct Round Cut VVS1 Moissanite Bezel Set Engagement Ring Solid 14K Yellow gold
- Bracelet OPS OPSBR-37 DAMIER Brown womens fashion chess summer silicone heart
- LADIES ROUND BRILLIANT CHOCOLATE DIAMOND ENGAGMENT RING (AJH) 86945-4
- Solid 14k White gold 2.75ct Round Cut Diamond Women's Engagement Wedding Ring
- Genuine 9ct, 10K, 18K Solid gold Natural emerald cut Garnet & Pearl Cluster Ring
- Turchese 1.6CT 9ct Anello gold yellow Nuovo
- 0.25 ct 10 ct Yellow gold Round Diamond Micro Pave Engagement Ring 1 4 CT
- 0.19ct Top Light Brown SI2 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14 kt yellow gold pear shaped amethyst ring with diamond accents 142044
- 18 Carat White gold Sapphire & Diamond Ring 0.10ct Size P 18CT (80.19.082)
- Astrid & Miyu Mystic Dreams Charm Choker in pink gold
- Collar Rue des Mille women grzspillac1 silver Bronce
- 9ct Yellow gold Halo Pendant
- Collana pinkTO in silver 925 ICONE - RIC35
- Harley-Davidson Women's Petite White Bling Bar & Shield Post Earrings HDE0282
- Natural gold Rutilated Quartz Dragon Pi Xiu Shape Woman Pendant AAAA 20x12x9mm
- Oscar De La Renta Authentic Haute Couture Triple Drop Crystal Earrings
- Swarovski Femme 5213362 Acier Acier
- 2.50Ct Oval Forever one Real Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1 1 4 ct Natural Diamond Cluster Ring in 14K White gold
- 2.05 Ct Green Emerald & Natural Diamond 10K White gold Men's Engagement Ring
- Beautiful Bracelet__Pearl __ 18cm x 3cm
- Halo 1 Carat SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Pulsera Rebecca MY FRIENDS SPFBAB22 silver silver Zirconia
- White gold Ballet Dancer Charm Pendant
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K gold Gorgeous Ring .36 Ct
- 10k or 14k Two Tone gold Simulated bluee Zircon White CZ Fancy Ladies Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.