If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.87 Ct VVS1 Diamond Engagement Wedding 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 5.5 6 7
- 2.00 Ct Round Bezel Set Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Bracelet gourmette AGATHA Paris grand maillon rodié color silver 135
- Ladies 10K Yellow gold Real Baguette Diamond Cinderella Engagement Ring 1.6CT
- Solid 10K White gold Natural Diamonds Amethyst Jewelry Unique Wedding Fine Ring
- R108 Genuine 9K or 18K gold Natural Diamond 8-stone Eternity Ring in your size
- Diamante e Ametista Anello Eternity Nuova
- 0.10 Carat (ctw) 10 ct White gold Diamond Heart Fashion Promise Ring 1 10 CT
- 1.16 Ct Oval Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Wedding Ring In 10K White gold
- 14K White gold 0.25ctw Glamgoldus Pave Round Diamond Heart Ladies Cluster Ring
- 14Kt Yellow gold 1.90 Carat Glorious Princess Shape Solitaire Anniversary Ring
- Antique Genuine Solid 9ct White gold Engagement Wedding Rings Simulated Diamonds
- Collar FANTASIA women 255957 gold yellow gold
- 9ct White gold Diamond Cut Teardrop Pendant
- Collana women GUESS UBN71537 Acciaio Cuore gold Dorato Swarovski Pietre Charms
- Halskette Liu Jo Kind BLJ213 silver silver
- Multi Strand Grey Quartz, Turquoise, gold Pearl Beads w Sterling S-Clasp - NK133
- PEAR SHAPED WHITE SAPPHIRE BRIDAL SET
- The Chloe Mini Diamond Accent initial G Pendant in 14k Yellow gold
- Semi Mount Oval Shape Exotic Ring 8x10 MM Cab Setting gold Wedding Gift Jewelry
- 1 Ct F SI1 Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold Enhanced
- 2.50 ct Diamond 14k White gold Bridal Set Engagement Ring for Women's
- Art Deco Chevron V Shape Trendy Midi Diamond Ring 0.13ct 14k pink gold
- Giles & Bredher Cortina Loop pink gold Pave Jet Link Bracelet
- Pulsera Boccadamo Gemma XBR676D Bronce Multicolor Ágata
- Jewelco London mens Solid 9ct Yellow gold 2 Row Keeper Rope Edge Ring
- 2.68ct Princess Cut Promise Engagement Wedding Solitaire Ring 14k Yellow gold
- White gold Boat Ring 9mm New
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.