If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pureza Del Metal:||9 ct|
|Marca:||- Sin marca/Genérico -|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.80 CT Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI1
- 2 Ct Round Cut bluee Solitaire Bezel Engagement Wedding Ring Real 950 Platinum
- Bracelet Bodhi Seeds Natural Buddhism Surfer Brown Enlightenment Mantra Guru 91
- Konplott Bracciale Sparkle Twist brown scuro
- Simulated Diamond Solitaire W Accents Anniversary Ring 14K Solid White gold
- 0.01 Carat TCW Diamond Octogon Garnet Gemstone Pendant 14K White Yellow gold
- Anello Claddagh green Agata yellow gold da women di Fidanzamento
- 9ct gold 0.15ct Diamond & Pink Sapphire Ring
- .21ct F SI 14KT Yellow gold Diamond Engagement Ring Size 6.5
- 10k Yellow gold Women's Three Stone Genuine Diamond Engagement Ring .25 Ct
- 18Ct Yellow gold Ruby & Diamond Halo Three-Stone Cluster Ring (Size M) 12x9mm
- Authentic K18Yellow gold Ruby Ring
- Croix trilobée en silver 925
- AGNES CREATIONS BAGUE OUVRANTE POISON A SECRET silver 925 & AMETHYSTE size 60
- Collier Antica Murrina Venezia Femme COB19A08 silver green
- His and Her VVS1 Diamond 14K White gold Over Wedding Engagement Ring Set 3.60CT
- NEW Authentic LORI BONN CHARM 29810AD Secret Lush
- Pendentif Lily Of The Valley Véritable Russe Peint Main Fleurs whitehes Cadeau
- Tory Burch Cecily Stud Earrings
- Rhodolite Garnet & Diamond Milgrain Work Solitaire Plus Ring 14K gold JP 57134
- 1.00 CT Jewelry Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round Halo F SI 14K White gold
- 2 5 CT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 14K WHITE gold ROUND CUT SOLITAIRE SI1 G 9148
- Armbänd Unode50 I will survive PUL1196RSAMTL0M Metall-Legierung Mehrfarben Krist
- Genuine Solid 18K White gold 1.64ct Natural Sapphire VS Diamond Engagement Ring
- Pulsera Amen Prega, Ama BRCMB silver silver Zirconia
- 9ct Yellow gold Hallmarked Full Sovereign Ring Mount with Plain Sides
- 2.2ct Oval Cut Anniversary Wedding Engagement Bridal Promise Ring 14K pink gold
- Solid 9ct Yellow gold Natural Emerald Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes J to Z
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.