If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal:||Multi-Tone Gold||Metal Purity:||9k|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.75CT Forever One D VVS2 Moissanite EHM Solitaire Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 1ct Diamond Engagement Ring bluee radiant diamond white gold coa size 7 3 4 3999
- Bracciale Zancan men EHB117 Acciaio gold pink
- Kenneth J Lane KJL Enamel Coral Branch Cuff Bracelet
- Sence Copenhagen Pearl Bracelet with White Bone Beads, Leather Rim Purple
- Diamond and bluee Sapphire Womens 3 Stone Bamboo Ring 0.30 ctw 14K gold JP 165780
- 3 Stone Engagemant Ring I1 G 0.55 Ct Round Cut Diamond 14K Yellow gold Prong Set
- 0.15 Karat Sterling silver Diamant Unisex Ring Verlobungsring Trio Set
- 1 ctw Oval cut Citrine & Brilliant Diamond inlay 14k White gold Ring SZ 6 NWT
- 14K Tri color gold Rolling Ring Sz 8.5
- 14k Yellow gold Ruby Diamond Ring Size 7
- Andrea Candela 18k Sterling bluee Agate diamond ring
- Collana Comete PUNTO LUCE glb900 gold Bianco gold bianco Diamante
- 9ct Yellow gold Forzatina Chain 51cm 20'
- Collana pinkrio Amen - CRORV4
- Harley Davidson MOD Ride Bead Lot 7 Skull Santa Clasp Holiday
- NATURAL GARNET 0.5 CT GEMSTONE DIAMOND WOMEN PENDANT GIFT IN 14 KT YELLOW gold
- RED SLOTH cute Enamel 14k gold plated Fashion Open Set Ring Best Gift
- Vintage 14k Yellow gold Over 2.50Ct Sapphire & Diamond Wedding Bridal Set Rings
- 4.2ct 3-Stone Emerald Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring 14K pink gold
- 1 10 Ct Round Cut Natural Diamond 14K White gold Semi Mount Engagement Ring
- 7mm Cushion Cut 14K White gold 0.28ct Natural Diamond Semi Mount Ring Settings
- Bracciale Comete Escape UBR_466 Gomma black
- House of Harlow's Howlite Resin Chrysalis Cuff
- Round 1.07 Ct Moissanite Diamond Engagement Ring 14k White gold Solitaire Size 7
- Genuine 9ct or 18K Yellow, pink,White gold Natural Sapphire & Pearl Trilogy Ring
- Men's 1 7 CT Diamond Cross Ring in 14K gold
- Bague pour Femme Halbmemory Anneau or white 750 avec 17 Zircon 0,47 Carats
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.