If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.71 Carat Natural Diamond Round Shaped Solitaire Ring G SI3 Enhanced
- 18K White gold Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 0.50 CT F VS1
- Bracciale Swarovski stardust 5184188-S Pvc Multicolor Cristallo
- Just Cavalli SCNU03 Pulsera para women nuevo y original ES
- Sara Cavender Jewelry, gold Tone Linked Cuff with S Mesh Centers 1 wide
- 14k Yellow gold Certified Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring Wedding Jewelry
- JamesJenny 10K 14K Yellow gold pink 3colord Engagement &Wedding Ring Size 5-10
- 14 ct gold Round bluee Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Halo Style Engagement Ring
- 0.43cts Light Brown I2 SDJ Cert 18kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k pink gold Genuine Moonstone Gemstone Designer Ring Diamond Pave Fine Jewelry
- 18k Solid Two Tone gold Diamond Cut Polished Ring 4.88 Grams
- blue Jaspe Piedra Preciosa Gargantilla Cauri Concha de Mar pink gold pink Grande
- D102 ART NOUVEAU FRENCH MINIATURE CHARM PENDANT SEE DESCR
- 9ct Yellow gold Cut Out 12mm 'Predect Us' Pendant - Gift Boxed - Free UK Post
- Collana Pendente women Just Cavalli Animals SCJH20 Polipo con Cristalli purple
- Handmade Latest Designer Fasion Partywear wedding Earrings JF953
- Natural Brazil Copper Rutilated Quartz Round Beads Bracelet AAAAA 10.5-11mm
- Perfect Memorials Ourobgolds 14k gold Vermeil Cremation Jewelry
- TROLLBEADS Bead de silver Ojeada del green- TGLBE-30021
- Semi Mount Ring Pear Shape 10x15 Mm Yellow gold Stunning Lady Gift Jewelry
- 1.10 Ct 6 x 6 mm Forever One DEF Cushion Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K Yellow
- 3.00 Ct Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Anniversary Ring Real Yellow gold
- Anniversary 0.18Ctw Natural Diamond Yellow White pink gold Party Wear Ring nP098
- Fiorelli blackrhodiniertes Crystal Tear Drop Bracelet
- Pave Milgrave 0.85 Carat VS2 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Anillo Fantasía de gold 18 Quilates
- 14k Yellow gold Natural bluee Sapphire & Mystic Topaz 3-Stone Oval Cut Ring
- Eternity Ring Diamond Appraisal Certificate White gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.