If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.67 ct 14k White gold Round Brilliant Diamond Twisted Engagement Ring Sz 7.5
- 18k pink gold 1.82ct Natural Morganite 0.23ct Diamonds Engagement Ring
- BRACCIALE RIGIDO BOCCADAMO IN BRONZO CHARM GUFETTO CON ZIRCONI
- John Madeieros Cuff with Stones
- S.Oliver Jewel Women's Bracelet Stainless Steel Ip pink Heart 2020958
- Natural 0.25carat Round Diamond Ladies Flower 3 Stone Anniversary Ring 10K gold
- Women's Ring Ring Made from 750 gold White gold with 23 Diamonds 0,14 Ct Yellow
- 14 ct gold Genuine Ruby And Diamond Ladies Anniversary Promise Wedding Ring
- 0.37cts F SI 10k White gold Pear Shape Aquamarine Diamond Ring Size 6.5
- 14K Real gold Vintage pink Cut .25 ct Natural Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring
- 18k White and Yellow gold 11ct Natural Citrine 6 Prongs Diamond Ring Jewelry
- Bague en or 18K et rubis.
- Dancing Stone Pendant Loop 1 (NYP-587) Crossfor New York Accessories by EMS
- 9ct Yellow gold 0.40ct Natural Ruby Flower Design Cluster Pendant
- Collana girocollo punto luce gold bianco 18kt diamante 0,03 ct vs1 san Valentino
- Halskette red Amante Herr UCN073DR Stahl Stahl
- N6 - Pendentif silver 925 et Pierre - Quartz Dendritique Ovale 43x26mm
- Real 14k Yellow gold Round DVVS1 Diamond Trio Engagement Bridal His Her Ring Set
- Very nice Mexico sterling 925 red enamel round slide pendant
- 1ct Vintage Three Stone Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1.75 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Trio His and Her Engagement Ring Set 14K White gold
- 6mm Natural bluee Pietersite Crystal board Beads Round Gemstone Jewelry Bracelet
- Bracciale Maria Cristina Sterling ETERNITY G3556 silver silver Pietre dure
- Jewelco London silver Bianco redondo Triangolo Cz Halo Bracciale
- Round Simulated Diamond Halo Engagement Ring Solid 10K White gold 0.50 Ctw
- 1ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Cross Over Vintage Engagement Ring 14K gold
- Solitaire Anniversary Ring Natural Round Cut Diamond 0.55 Carat 14K Yellow gold
- Anillo women Anillo de gold 585 gold whiteo Marco con Brillante 0,14 Ct Tw-Si
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.