If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metall Reinheit:||9 Karat||Länge(mm):||25|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.59 CT D VVS1 Excellent Round Diamond 18K Basket Vintage Engagement Ring 5.1gr
- 14KT Yellow gold Diamond Solitaire Cluster Accent Bridal Engagement Wedding Ring
- Bracciale Kidult SPIRITUALITY 231546 Acciaio gold yellow
- Jacquline Kennedy Emerald & Diamond Bracelet
- Round Cut White Topaz Diamonds Jewelry Elegant Bride 10K White gold Fine Ring
- 0.75ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Twisted Flower Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Round Cut Curved SI-H Diamond Engagement Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
- 14ct Solid pink gold Heart Engagement Ring hallmarked 585 14K All Sizes
- .42 ct PRINCESS CUT F VS2 DIAMOND SOLITAIRE BRIDAL ENGAGEMENT RING 14K W gold
- 10kt pink gold Womens Round Diamond Captured Circle Cluster Ring 1 5 Cttw
- 18ct Yellow gold Ruby and Diamond Ring Size M Flower Setting 750 Birmingham CCL
- Authentic K18Yellow gold Ruby Ring
- Credver Diamond Ring 2 Tone 14K pink & White gold 1 6 Ct Diamonds 651752
- 980 BOUCLES D'OREILLE CLIPS GOUTTES RESINE MORDOREE
- Ciondolo pinkTO CHARM in silver MY SECRET collection novita' - SE024
- gold-plated Sim Pearl Enameled French Mgoldccan Post Earrings (1.2IN x 0.8IN)
- Michal Negrin Sea Green Peach Crystals Rhinestones Floral Circle Hoop Earrings
- Pendentif Cercle en Céramique blacke, Cristaux whites et silver 925
- Titan Perle Groß Ohrringe blueme Perle & Cz Multi Stein Ohrringe 18mm
- Diamond and bluee Topaz Three Stone Ring 0.17 cttw in 14K gold JP 34589
- 1.00 CT Certified Round Diamond F SI1 Enhance Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 2.75Ct Round Cut VVS1 14K White gold Solitaire Engagement Ring
- Bracciale Elements Unisex DFBF4109_L silver gold pink
- Infinity Pave 0.85 Carat SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Yellow gold
- Round Cut 2 CT Diamond 14K White Real gold Engagement Solitaire Ring For Women's
- 0.33ct Round Cut Diamond Ladies Bypass Filigree Anniversary Ring 18K gold
- Oval Cut Citrine & Diamond Ring in 14k Yellow gold
- BJC 9 Ct Or yellow VICTORIEN GYPSY Style s’AMINCISSANT GRENAT 5 Pierre bague
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.