If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|(Millimètre):||5||CODE-BARRES EAN:||Ne s'applique pas|
|Pureté du métal:||9 carats|
|Marque:||- Sans marque/Générique -||Métal:||Or jaune|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.54 Carat Total D VVS1 VG Round Diamonds 18k w Vintage Basket 3-Stone Ring 5.5g
- 14K Yellow White gold Genuine Diamond 2 Stone Ladies Engagement Ring .50ct 10MM
- Bracciale Eclat women LOLBR01N RN silver black Zirconia
- INDIAN BOLLYWOOD STYLE AD CZ DESIGNER HAND CLUFF BRANDED WATCH FOR WOMEN OM2
- Round Cut 1.60 Carat Diamond Engagement Wedding Rings 14K Solid White gold Rings
- 0.2ct Round Real Diamond 18k gold Engagement Ring For Women Tiny 7Stone Designer
- Oval Amethyst and Diamond Accent Bypass Swirl Shank Ring in 14K White gold
- 14ct Elegant 15 Anos Yellow gold Ring
- 0.3CT Natural Diamond Ring Setting 9-9.5mm Round Semi Mount Solid 14K White gold
- 14k Rong Eith A Longated Pattern Of Marquise Rubies And Round Diamonds
- 14K Yellow gold Ring W 1=.13ct Alexandrite & 8=.22ct Diamonds Size 5.75
- Ambrosini PG 01 02 06 Women's Pendant new original genuine IE
- Collana Athena GYPSY cn5714 silver silver
- AAA 5-5.5mm nature south sea white round pearl pendant 18k 18inch
- Collar Morellato Unisexo 7303S017303PS Acero Acero Diamante
- Herz Anhänger Kette Namenskette Gravur Namen gold vergoldet Baum Familie Kinder
- New 14k Yellow gold Bee Charm Pendant
- Real 14k Yellow gold tube Cross Pendant charm 2.20 inch long
- Very Nice Yellow gold 14KT Pendant W Trillion Shaped Peridot and Diamond
- 2 1 10cttw Oval Morganite Halo Diamond Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k pink gold
- 1.75 Ct Cushion Sapphire Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Real Yellow gold Rings Size
- 6mm Aquamarine & .56cwt Diamond Engagement Ring 14k White gold Size 5.5
- Bracciale Giovanni Raspini women 10486 silver silver
- ISABEL MARANT Fashion Jewelry 245622 RedｘMulticolor
- Round Cut 8MM Natural Morganite Diamond 14K gold Art Deco Halo Bridal Set Ring
- 0.5carat Round Cut Diamond Ladies Flower Accent Fancy Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Pave Diamond Semi Mount Split Shank Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 9CT Anillo gold whiteo con Topacio whiteo Centro y Diamond Edge Nuevo
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.