If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.50 Cts. 14K White gold Round Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Princess Diamond Soleil Bridal Wedding Engagement Ring
- Bracciale Comete Dandy UBR751 silver blue
- House of Harlow 1960 Tres Tri Cut Out Cuff Bracelet
- Round 0.95 Ct Diamond Engagement Rings Real 14K Yellow gold Ring
- 0.50ctBaguette& Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Full Eternity Ring, gold & Platinum
- Mens 1 4ct Diamond Comfort Fit Wedding Ring Solid 14K White gold
- Bjc 9ct gold yellow Rubino e Diamante Grappolo Misura P Fidanzamento Abito Anello
- .51 tcw Halo Diamond Mogok AAA+ Ruby Ring G SI 14k YG Handmade Vintage Designer
- 10KT WG .72CTW COLOR DIAMONDS OPEN WORK WOMAN RING SZ 6.25 I-1889
- 18K White gold Vintage Milgrain Citrine Diamond Jewelry Wedding Party Fine Ring
- Bague solitaire diamant or yellow
- David Yurman Cushion on Point 15 x 15 Citrine RING Size 6.5
- 9 CT or Rond Entortillé Boucles D'Oreilles Créoles Nouveau
- Chaîne silver Massif 46cm 18in Solide Coupe Diamant Corde Nouveau
- Genuine Pearl & 14KT Solid Yellow gold Heart Pendant 2.7grams 17-I3534
- Medaillon rund aufklappbar für 2 Fotos Anhänger Edelstahl me616014 Gratis Gravur
- Pendientes Antica Murrina Venezia women AMVJWOT001C07 silver silver
- Trendor Accessori Croce con Albero Della Vita Ciondolo gold 333 20 mm 08621
- 2.00Ct Vintage Heart DEF color White Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1.00 ct Round Cut Solitaire Vintage Engagement Ring Solid 14k White gold
- 2Ct Brilliant Heart-Cut Real Moissanite Halo Engagement Ring 14K pink gold
- Authentic Kameleon Stainless Steel Gun Metal Grey MOP Watch KW003B SALE
- Guess UBB28005-S Pulsera para women nuevo y original ES
- Pulsera Maria Cristina Sterling Dedicato a te G2915 silver red Piedras semipreci
- BJC® 9ct Yellow gold Garnet & Diamond Oval Gypsy Kiss Ring size M ring R127
- 6x8mm Oval Cut Sky bluee Topaz Engagement Wedding Diamonds Ring 14K White gold
- Skull Ring 9ct gold 1ct Unicorn Tear Opal Engagement Ring 6 Claw
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.