If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.5 CT Round Cut Diamond Prong Set Double Frame Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14k yellow gold diamond engagement ring solitaire TCW 0.50 carat brilliant cut
- Bracciale Breil men BJ0177 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 1.40 Ct D VVS1 Halo Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- Rhodium Plated 10K White gold Diamond Vintage Bridal Ring 3 3 4 CT Size 6.5
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold bianco 9k
- I1 G 0.40 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold SZ 4-12
- 18k Yellow gold Cubic Zirconia Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- ESTATE1.00ct SMOKEY BROWN QUARTZ & DIAMOND HALO RING 14K YELLOW gold sz5 GIFT
- 10k Yellow gold Womens Round Brown color Enhanced Diamond Cluster Ring 1 3
- 14KT White gold 1.35 Carat Natural bluee Tanzanite IGI Certified Diamond Ring
- Annello by Kobelli 14k White gold 1 Carat Heart Shape Moissanite (FG) Solitaire
- Collana Yukiko women cld1775y gold Bianco gold bianco Diamante
- 9ct White gold 045 Round Belcher Chain Luxury Gift Box 16 Inch
- Collana Con Pietra women In silver 925 Passavinti
- Halskette ethnisch totem Quaste Strang blue red Retro Original Abend Ehe JCR 4
- Mother's Day 2.25Ct Round Cut D VVS1 Solitaire Stud Earrings 18K White gold Over
- Princess Solitaire Diamond Pendant Promo White gold(0.15ct,JKcolor,I2I3 clarity)
- Unique 14K Karat Yellow gold Italian Horn Charm Pendant Made In
- 0.75 Ct Green Diamond By Pass Solitaire Halo Bridal Fancy Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 1.49 TCW D-VVS1 VG Round Diamonds 18K gold Split Shank Gallery Accent Ring 2.5mm
- 4.00 Ct Round Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring In 10k Solid White gold
- Auth HERMES Medor Bracelet Green Leather goldtone - e36814
- Green Emerald IJ SI Diamond Cushion Wedding Gem Ring Women 18K White gold
- Pulsera Just Cavalli women wc11407b Cuero brown
- Bjc 9 Karat yellowgold Amethyst Keltisch Smaragd Solitaire Verlobungsring R248
- 3 8ct Split Shank Princess Cut Halo Engagement Ring Setting 14K White gold
- White gold 18k 750 1000 Leafs with white cubic zirconia woman ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.