If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.30Ct Round Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring 14K Hallmarked Solid Yellow gold Size 6
- 3620mm Rare Natural Clear Beautiful bluee Dumortierite Crystal Pendant AAAA
- Cushion & Round 1.10ct Vintage Halo Style Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White gold
- Double Halo Solid 14K White gold Diamond 5.5-6.5MM Round Semi Mount Wedding Ring
- NEW MORELLATO BRACELET TOPAZIO VOLARE SOX11
- Women's Bracelet Jewelry Morellato Fruity Scentsations Sajt62
- 10k Yellow gold Oval Ruby And Diamond Ring
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 1ctw CZ Solitaire Tri-color gold Ring
- 0.94TCW Baguette Diamond Natural Blood Ruby Engagement Ring Solid 14K White gold
- 14k Solid Yellow gold Marquise Amethyst Ring. Size 7.5
- 19K pink gold GENTS SIGNET RING with white stone,from Portugal
- Beautiful Cushion Shape 2.90 Carat 14KT Yellow gold Solitaire Anniversary Ring
- Diamond & Citrine Ring Set In 14K White gold Designer Hearts LR6302CTW-D
- 9ct White gold Clear Stone Initial 'D' Pendant
- Collana women Antica Murrina Vetro di Murano Made in Italia Art vn 211
- Halskette GUESS JEWELRY Authentics Collection - UBN85083
- MTS Women's Charms Pendant with Stones for Charm Hanger PS00500
- Real 10k White gold 1.50 Ct Diamond Marquise Shape Halo Engagement Ring Set
- Versil 14 Karat Yellow gold Polished and Satin Cross Earrings
- 14K White gold Forever One Moissanite Solitaire Classic Engagement Ring
- 1.7 Ct Forever One GHI Cushion Moissanite Engagement Ring With Diamonds 14K pink
- 6.5mm Asscher Cut Forever One colorless Moissanite by Charles & Colbard
- Bracciale Breil Unisex BJ0046 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 1.30 Ct Round Cut VVS1 10K White gold Solitaire Wedding Ring New
- RHINESTONE VINTAGE BRACELET (PRICE REDUCED 7 11 18)
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold bianco 9k
- Horse shoes Ring Yellow gold Mens Horse shoes & Horses Head Ring Gents size N - X
- 9 CT or 0,70 CT Améthyste Anneau Neuf
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.