If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Amanda Rose Collection
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.01 Ct Round Cut VS2 I Solitaire Pave Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 3 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Chan luu 5 wrap bracelet brown and amber
- Morellato SFZ11 Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- Stunning 14k 2.0g yellow gold diamond .35ct engagement ring.
- TROLLBEADS ORIGINAL BEADS silver UNITI PER SEMPRE TAGBE-20063
- 1.6ct Round Cut Solitaire Engagement Bridal Wedding Promise Ring 14k Yellow gold
- 10 ct Yellow gold Amethyst & Diamond Bridal Swirl Engagement Promise Ring
- 1.00 ct Round Cut Diamond 14k pink gold Crown Ring for Women's
- 14K TWO-TONE gold DOUBLE PLATED GOTHIC CROSS
- 18K Solid Yellow gold Ring With Genuine Cabochon Sapphire & Natural Diamonds
- Bague années 80 - Importante citrine Madère 6 7cts - Or pink 18 carats 750 5,3g
- DAMENRING 585 gold SAPHIR DIAMANT WERT
- 9ct White gold Box Chain 20 inch New
- Collana women Antica Murrina Vetro di Murano Made in Italia Art vn 181
- Halskette große Glieder Millefiori-Technik Fimo sehr lang und massiv 350g CP2829
- MSRP 78 NWT CACHE HEMATITE TONE RED CRYSTAL PAVE 3 CHANDELIER EARRINGS
- Pendentif en croix vintage en silver 925 contemporain serti de zirconiums mauves
- TOP BIG RUBY 31,65 Ct Natürlicher reder Rubin aus Madagaskar
- Pink Tourmaline & Diamond Euro Shank Engagement Ring 0.80 ct tw in 14K gold
- 1.00 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut D SI1 14K White gold
- 2 3 Carat Ladies Diamond Engagement Ring Enhanced Round Cut D SI1 14K White gold
- Bracciale GUESS Collection - UBB28094 Cuore
- ISSEY MIYAKE Fashion Jewelry 295072 GreenｘMulticolor
- Round Cut Cluster 2 Ct Solitaire Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 0.5ct Round Cut Diamond Fancy Engagement Anniversary Ring 10K gold
- Peridot Engagement Promise Ring,Round Cut 8mm,Halo .35ct Diamonds 14K White gold
- 9ct gold 0,10ct Diamante & Zafiro pink Anillo Nuevo
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.