If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round D VS2 14K White gold Size 5 6 7
- 2 3 Carat Ladies Princess Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring H VS2 14K White gold
- Certified 1.50Ct Round Cut Moissanite Men's Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- Milgrain Solitaire 0.5 Ct VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Split Shank Unisex 10K White gold .5ct Natural Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring
- Timeless Ocean Sea Turtle Reconstructed Red Coral Double Leather Wrap Bracelet
- 0.70Ct 7x5 bluee Sapphire September Stone Ring Hammer Finished in 14k White gold
- 0.35 ct (ctw) 10 ct gold Round bluee & Diamond Ladies 3 stone Bridal Ring 1 3 CT
- [Pre-owned] 585 (K14) lapis lblueei diamond ring (US size 4,5-5) [f239-10]
- 10kt Womens Yellow gold Diamond Ring 1.00 Ctw Very Pretty
- 18carat 18ct Yellow gold Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring UK Size M HALLMARKED
- Auth Cartier Diamant Leger Heart Diamond Ring 18K WG 750 Size46 3.75US 90057491
- Collar Yukiko women KCLD2990Y gold gold pink Amatista
- 835 silver Kette & Anhänger Herz Echtsilver 51,0cm 15,6g
- Certified 14K gold 1.36 Ct Moissanite Diamond Solitaire Ring.Excellent Cut shiny
- GENUINE SOLID 14K YELLOW gold - DOLPHIN PENDANT WITH DIAMONDS
- Manon de Brécourt - Boucles d'oreilles en forme de goutte cristal Swarovski® blue
- Quoins Scheibe Coin - QMB-41M-E - Endless Infinity - Gr. M
- Veronese 18K Clad Labradorite Polished Drop Pendant QVC Item J262820
- 1.2ct Brilliant Heart Cut Wedding Bridal Anniversary Ring Solid 14k White gold
- 1.50 CTW Solid 14K White gold Brilliant Moissanite Pear Cut Engagement Ring
- 5.0 ct Round Cut Solitaire Halo Diamond Engagement Ring In Solid 10kt White gold
- Armbänd Rebecca Tropezienne Mademoiselle BSTBSI64 Stahl Stahl
- Genuine Natural Green Amazonite Rectangle Gemstone Beads Bracelet AAA
- Prong Setting Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Solid 18K White gold Wedding Unique Ring
- Jewelco London 9 Karat gold Poliert Halb Sovereign
- 2.03 Ct Oval Yellow Lemon Quartz Red Created Ruby 14K Yellow gold Ring
- Solid 18k pink gold Natural Tanzanite Womens Solitaire Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.