If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Round Cut Enhanced Real Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold D SI1
- 2.50Ct Oval Round Cut Diamond Ladies Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White Real gold
- Butler and Wilson Red orange Enamel Dragon Drop Earrings NEW
- Mariana Africa Bracelet Woman Jewelry Swarovski Crystal Fashion Free Shipping
- Solitaire 1.00 Ct Moissanite Diamond Solid 14k White gold Ring Size 7 8
- Swarovski Subtle Double Bracelet White pink gold Plated 5224182
- 14k White gold Hollywood Film Cinema Animation Movie Vintage Camera Pendant
- 14ct Solid pink gold Round Cut CZ Engagement Ring
- 0.32TCW orange SI2 SDJ Cert Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 18kt Yellow gold
- 14k gold ring with large color change sapphire
- 18k Yellow gold & Natural Beryl Doublet and Diamond Ring - Size 5 3 4
- Baguette Diamond and Yellow Sapphire 18k White gold Ring size 6.75
- David Yurman Oval 26x16mm Garnet and Diamond Wheaton Ring
- À Pois Riant Hyène Pendentif Pierre Naturelle Peint à la Main Cadeau Signé
- Collar Hello kitty Zodiac Zclktsgem silver pink
- HENRI BENDEL LUXE UPTOWN SWAG EAR CUFF WITH STUDDED EARRINGS IN gold NWOT
- New 14k gold Florida State Map Pendant
- Pendente Lettera L Myworld Alphabet BWRPRL12 - Rebecca Gioielli
- Ti Sento Milano Femme 3798OR 42 silver silver
- Aquamarine Infinity Solitaire Engagement Ring 1.00 ct 14K White gold JP 111348
- 1.00 Carat F SI1 Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold Enhanced
- 2.65ct White Solitaire Oval Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring Solid 14K White gold
- Bracciale Brosway District BIT11 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 2Ct Pear Shape Solid 14K White gold Women Solitaire Engagement Ring
- RLL RALPH LAUREN Knotted Chain gold Bracelet Size 7.5
- Ein Paar Trauringe echt gold Platin Palladium Diamant 0,02ct. (AS909)
- Ladies Ring with Emerald Green & 7 Diamonds 585 Yellow gold White gold
- 9 CT or yellow Diamant Bague de Fiançailles Mat & Poli
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.