If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||Giovanni Raspini||Purezza metallo:||925 parti su 1000|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round F SI1 18K White gold
- 2.5 Ct Round Cut Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- Brighton Woven Pewter & Bronze Metallic Leather Bracelet w Rhinestones & Studs
- M.A.C Leather Wrap Bracelet Employee Jewelry Holiday Gift RARE
- Solitaire 0.5 Carat VS1 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- 9kt yellow Anello gold Vortice Decorato Matrimonio 4mm Fascia
- Solid gold Ancient Armenian Alphabet Mesrop Mashtots Pendant Yellow White pink
- 0.02 ct 10 ct Yellow gold Round Cut Diamond Ladies Dolphin Right Hand Ring
- 0.50 Carat blueee Diamond Filigree Beautiful Bridal Anniversary Ring White gold
- 14K Ruby & Opal Dome Cluster Ring
- 1966-14K YELLOW gold MOM DIAMOND RING 24 DIAMONDS 3.70GRAMS SIZE 6.75
- Beautiful 9ct Yellow gold & Pearl Ring - Val = 575
- Diamond & Aquamarine Ring Set In 14K White gold - color Stone Birthstone Ring LR
- 9kt Yellow gold bluee Berretto con Pompon Ciondolo Nuova
- Collar De silver Esterlina, Regalo Para El Día De San Valentín, Cadena De Corazon
- Heidi Daus SIGNED STUNNING SOLUTION CRYSTAL EARRING PIERCED SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
- New 70 HEIDI DAUS Age of Elegance Earrings Amethyst Crystals Clip On
- Prong Set Asser Cut 14K White gold Over Diamond Split Shank Ring Bridal Ring Set
- Unisex 10K gold 1 4 CTTW Diamond Square Stud Earrings - White
- 1 1 8 Carat TW Diamond Engagement Ring in 10K White gold
- 1.50 CT 14K White gold Forever Brilliant Moissanite Ring Asscher Cut Bridal Set
- 4.43 CT. D VVS1 Very Good Round Diamond Yellow gold Cathedral Solitaire Ring 3mm
- Bracciale Yukiko Perle gold bianco diamantato pbr894y gold Bianco Bianco Perla
- KENDRA SCOTT RARE ABIGAIL IRIDESCENT DRUSY HAND BRACELET POUCH&GIFTBOX 250
- Semi Mount Setting Sculptural Vintage Yellow gold Engagement Ring fr Round Stone
- 14k Yellow OR White gold SOLID Wedding Engagement Ring
- R003 Genuine 10K, 14K or 18K Yellow, White or pink gold Wide Filigree Ring
- Solitaire Engagement Ring I1 H 1.00 Ct Natural Diamond 14Kt pink gold SZ 4-12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.