If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.40ct. D-SI2 Ex Round AGI Certified Diamond 14K gold Classic Wedding Ring 2.42g
- 14K White gold Solitaire Engagement Ring 1 CT Princess Cut CZ Cubic Zirconia Sz4
- BNIB GENUINE AUTHENTIC SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL BRACELET JEWELRY
- HEIDI DAUS SPEECHLESS BRONZETONE CRYSTAL-ACCENTED 7-1 4 BRACELET HSN 149
- Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie Multigem 7-1 2 Bracelet HSN 692
- 9 Karat gold Siegelring Halbe Zirkonia Neu
- Chatham® Created Alexandrite & 1 8 CTW Diamond Ring In 14K pink gold
- 3.25CT 14K Solid White gold Aquamarin Pear Shape Basket Setting Pendant w Chain
- 1.20 Ct Round Cut Diamond 3 Stone Engagement Bridal Ring In 14K Solid White gold
- 14k White gold 1.06 Ct Natural Diamond & Oval bluee Sapphire Cluster Ring Size 7
- 14kt gold and diamond bow design ring
- ANELLO TUUM SETTEDONI WONIL090C0P silver 925 E gold pink MISURA 16 NUOVO
- Collana Shine' women A002 Turchese Azzurro Turchese
- 9ct Yellow gold Feather Leaf Large Pendant
- Collana Roberto Giannotti women GIA310 silver silver Zirconia
- Happy Laugh Buddha 2 color Yellow Pendant Natural Fei Cui Grade A Jadeite Jade
- Natural Emerald & Pearl Pendant Solid 18k Yellow gold Gemstone Fine Jewelry Gift
- Pendentif Oeuf style Fabergé Oeuf cristal color red Pendentif en cristal
- Tory Burch Multi-color Stud New Dipped Logo bluesh pink gold Earrings Gift Box
- Round Aquamarine Women Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K gold JP 82618
- 1.00 CT New Princess Cut Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 18K White gold D VS2
- 207mm Natural White Rabbit Hair Pyramid Quartz Crystal Beads Bracelet AAAA
- Bracciale Zancan men ESB023B-N Caucciu' black
- Kenneth J. Lane colors Of Green Crystal Ombre Bracelet
- Sergio Lub Cuff Bracelet - Caduceus - Small
- Diamond and Iolite Womens 3 Stone Bamboo Ring 0.28 ctw 14K gold JP 165807
- 3 Three Stonae Wedding Ring I1 G 0.65 Ct Natural Diamond 14K pink gold 4.50 mm
- Wedding Ring I1 G 0.90 Carat Natural Round Diamond 14k White Yellow pink gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.