If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Colour:||Silver & Red|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Certified Round Diamond F SI1 Enhanced Engagement Ring 14 Karat Yellow gold
- 2.28ctw D VVS1 Ideal Round Diamonds 14k w Split Shank Accent Solitaire Ring 4.6g
- Brighton Christo Chara Slim Cuff Bracelet wCrystals 5 Reversible Straps 130
- Lola pink Sury Fuchsia Tigers Eye Red Plum Quartzite Bracelet
- Solid 18k White gold Flawless Round 3.8mm Cubic ZirconiaGift Ring Fine Jewelry
- R307 Genuine 9K, 10K, 18K Solid gold Natural Solid Opal & Diamond Eternity Ring
- Versil 10 Karat Yellow gold 0.9mm Box Chain
- 10 ct gold Cut Pink Genuine Sapphire Diamond Ladies Promise Engagement Ring
- 0.30 Karat Runde Simple Volle Ewigkeit Diamant Ring in 18k white, yellow Oder
- 14k gold Pear Cut Ruby Solitaire Ring w Baguette and Round Diamonds Size 6.25
- 14k Yellow gold Solitaire Diamond Pendant Approximately 1 3 Ct Total Weight
- ANELLO DA women IN gold yellow BIANCO 18 KT CON AMETISTA E ZIRCONI
- Collana women Gioielli Comete Punto Luce elegante cod. GLB 902
- 9 Karat 2 Colour gold Doppelherz Anhänger Neu
- Chaîne vénitienne avec fleurs pendentif travail manuel 835er U.925er silver doré
- Genuine Thomas Sabo 30% OFF Charm Club Cute As A Button Heart CC1485 RRP 99
- MelanO Vivid Curved Ring purple - Edelstahl - Gr. 50-51
- QVC Lee Sands Drusy Quartz color Pink Set Of 3 Heart Pendant Valentine's Day
- Versil 10 Karat Yellow gold Polished Hinged Hoop Earrings Medium
- 1.66ct Cushion Round Cut Engagement Bridal Accent Solitaire Ring 14k White gold
- 1.50ct Total D VVS1 Ex Cut Round Diamonds 14KW Halo Classic Accents Ring 4.6gr
- 5.5mm Rare NATURAL Clear Beautiful bluee Dumortierite Crystal Beads Bracelet AAAA
- Bracciale Breil Cross cut tj1534 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 0.66 D VVS1 Halo Wedding Ring 14K Solid White gold
- REDUCED STAINLESS STEEL CABLE BRACELET W 14K Y gold ACCENTS &14K W gold SCR
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women 1mm gold bianco 18k
- Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry Solid 14K gold Multi-Tone Ring from Maui, Hawaii
- 7mm 9ct Deux color yellow or white & Celtique Mariage Anneau
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.