If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Paese/Regione di Produzione:||Federazione Russa||Marca:||Handmade|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.80 CT Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI1
- 2 Ct Round Cut bluee Solitaire Bezel Engagement Wedding Ring Real 950 Platinum
- Bracelet Bodhi Seeds Natural Buddhism Surfer Brown Enlightenment Mantra Guru 91
- Konplott Bracciale Sparkle Twist brown scuro
- Simulated Diamond Solitaire W Accents Anniversary Ring 14K Solid White gold
- 0.01 Carat TCW Diamond Octogon Garnet Gemstone Pendant 14K White Yellow gold
- Anello Claddagh green Agata yellow gold da women di Fidanzamento
- 0.6 Carat 14K Solid gold Summer's Miracle Ruby Ring Wedding Engagement Size 5-11
- 0.30 TCW K SI2 SDJ Cert Real Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 18kt Yellow gold
- 14K gold Pearl and Ruby Ring Size 6 Greek Key Design
- 18k White gold Diamond Ring, 0.15 ct. (new, 1.63g)
- Bague or 18 K (=750) beau diamant solitaire 0,20 ct T.50 Parfait état
- David Yurman 18k Yellow gold & Sterling Cable Credver Ear Rings
- 925 Sterlingsilver Kette 45cm und Anhänger mit Zirkonia silver Engel
- CIONDOLO MEZZALUNA LUCIDA SCATOLATA, IN gold yellow 18KT, NUOVO, GRAMMI 1,40
- goldhimmel Collana da women con Pendente in silver 925, Placato gold yellow
- Michal Negrin Pink Crystal Rhinestone Earrings Floral Chandelier Victorian Style
- Pendientes Adami E3M18TSP silver Multicolor
- Traumhaftes Perlencollier mit Tropfenperlen NEU
- 1.70Ct Sparkle White DEF color Round Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1.00 CT Round Cut Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring G-H SI1 18K White gold
- 2756-14K WHITE gold SOLITAIRE DIAMOND RING APRX 0.52CTS 1.70GRMS SIZE 7
- Armbänd 2Jewels Herr SODKKK231449 Stahl Roségold Kristall
- French Pave 0.75 Carat SI1 F Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Yellow gold
- Platinum 1 2 Karat Engagement Wedding Ring
- LADY'S RING YELLOW gold 750‰ (18 CT) AND CORAL 5,8 grams
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Rhodolite Garnet And Diamond Curve Ring
- Ruby and Diamond Ring Square Cluster Large Size R - Z Appraisal Certificate
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.