If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal Purity:||14k||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.75CT Forever One D VVS2 Moissanite EHM Solitaire Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 1ct Diamond Engagement Ring bluee radiant diamond white gold coa size 7 3 4 3999
- Bracciale Zancan men EHB117 Acciaio gold pink
- Kenneth J Lane KJL Enamel Coral Branch Cuff Bracelet
- Sence Copenhagen Pearl Bracelet with White Bone Beads, Leather Rim Purple
- Diamond and bluee Sapphire Womens 3 Stone Bamboo Ring 0.30 ctw 14K gold JP 165780
- 3 Stone Engagemant Ring I1 G 0.55 Ct Round Cut Diamond 14K Yellow gold Prong Set
- Yellow gold Wedding Rings Hallmarked New Offset Millgrain Design Polished Finish
- 0.30 Ct. Ruby Gemstone Ring Diamond Solid 14k Yellow gold VS1 Clarity F color
- 14K gold PAVE DIAMOND WOMAN'S RING SIZE 4 ( .18 TROY OUNCES )
- 1683-14K WHITE gold DIAMOND RING 13 DIAMONDS 0.43TCW 3.70 GRAMS SIZE 7.25
- Art Nouveau Style 14k White gold Antique Diamond Ring 2.5mm - Size 6
- Collar Roberto Giannotti Angeli GIA241 silver gold pink
- 9 CT or yellow 0,37 CT Grenat & Diamant Pendentif Grappe Classique sur Chaîne
- CeS Kette Solitär Chrysopras und Songea Saphir Safir
- GENUINE NATURAL NEPHRITE JADE MAORI TWIST AND KORU GREENSTONE PENDANT
- MAYFLY RING CZWH CRY ROS 50
- Pendant Garnet in gold 333 Garnet pendant Quality Yellow gold Garnet jewelry new
- Thomas Sabo Gioiello Collana da women per Ciondoli pinkto X0240-415-40-l45v
- Semi Mount Round Shape Exotic Ring 5.00 MM Authentic gold Anniversary Jewelry
- 1 CT ROUND CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 14k WHITE gold ENHANCED F SI1
- 2.50CT G-I White Round Moissanite European Engagement Ring Set 14k White gold
- Armbänd Nomination Frau 042522 008 Stahl yellow Topas
- Genuine Natural bluee Pietersite Namibia Marquise Beads Bracelet 8.5mm AAAA
- Princess Solitaire Engagement Ring Setting Mounting, 18K White gold, 4.97 Grams
- VIDEO Verlobungsring Topas 7x5 mm 585 white oder yellowgold & 2 Diamante 2,3 mm
- 2.0 Carat Morganite Oval Shape Antique Pattern Ring In 14k pink gold
- Solid 18ct 750 White gold Natural Opal Womens Solitaire Ring - Sizes J to Z
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.