If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Israel||Metal:||Gold Plating|
|Main Stone:||Turquoise||Modified Item:||No|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.71 Carat Natural Diamond Round Shaped Solitaire Ring G SI3 Enhanced
- 18K White gold Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 0.50 CT F VS1
- Bracciale Swarovski stardust 5184188-S Pvc Multicolor Cristallo
- Just Cavalli SCNU03 Pulsera para women nuevo y original ES
- Sara Cavender Jewelry, gold Tone Linked Cuff with S Mesh Centers 1 wide
- 14k Yellow gold Certified Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring Wedding Jewelry
- JamesJenny 10K 14K Yellow gold pink 3colord Engagement &Wedding Ring Size 5-10
- 10ct White gold Natural Sapphire & Full Pearl Womens Eternity Ring -Sizes J to Z
- 1.22 Ct 10K pink gold Women's Infinity Style Engagement Wedding Ring
- 14k White gold 1.70ct Green Sapphire & Diamond Ring Size 4.5
- 18ct White gold Tension Set Princess Cut Diamond(0.33ct) Cluster Ring Size I 1 2
- Authentic K18 White gold Ruby ring
- Comete women gla132 silver silver Zirconia
- 9 CT or Conception Celtique Clou D'Oreille Neuf
- CeS Kette Aquamarin Turmalin, sleeping beuty Türkis, bluetopas Topas und Seide
- Genuine Natural Diamond 3 stone .12tcw 14k pink gold triangle pendant 18 NWOT
- MAWI LONDON pink gold Diamond Slogan Drop Earrings
- Pendientes Bibigi women ORH8.5BAS3 gold Nácar Perla
- Trendor Bijou silver Pendentif 80791
- 2.30Ct Princess DEF Sparkle Brilliant Moissanite Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- 1.00 Ct Round Shape D VVS1 Infinity Halo Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- 2Ct Delicate Round-Cut Real Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- Antica Murrina Harmony--Murano Glass Bracelet
- Flower 14K pink gold Diamond Round Semi-Mount Engagement Ring Add Match Pendant
- PBR1557YX Bracciale di perle Yukiko in gold bianco pbr1557yx 21646
- 1.50 Ct Genuine Moissanite & Topaz 10K Solid gold Solitaire Engagement Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Amethyst And Diamond Three Stone Ring
- Fine 10k Yellow gold 6 mm Comfort-Fit Beveled Edge Carved Design Wedding Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.