If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal:||Two Tone Gold||UPC:|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.67 ct 14k White gold Round Brilliant Diamond Twisted Engagement Ring Sz 7.5
- 18k pink gold 1.82ct Natural Morganite 0.23ct Diamonds Engagement Ring
- BRACCIALE RIGIDO BOCCADAMO IN BRONZO CHARM GUFETTO CON ZIRCONI
- John Madeieros Cuff with Stones
- S.Oliver Jewel Women's Bracelet Stainless Steel Ip pink Heart 2020958
- Natural 0.25carat Round Diamond Ladies Flower 3 Stone Anniversary Ring 10K gold
- Women's Ring Ring Made from 750 gold White gold with 23 Diamonds 0,14 Ct Yellow
- 10k Yellow gold Natural Opal and Tanzanite Womens Classic Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- 0.25 CARAT T.W. LADIES ROUND CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 14K YELLOW gold
- 14K gold 0.15 Ct. Genuine Diamond Double Shank Ring Fine Jewelry Size -3 to 9 US
- 18K DOLPHIN RING SIMPLE CLASSIC TWO DOLPHINS AT PLAY gold
- Authentic Platinum Flower Ruby ring
- CULTURED AKOYA SALTWATER PEARL 6.6 mm 10K WHITE gold RING
- Altes geprüftes silver Collier,Kette pinkndekor mit Markasiten 12,5 g L 43 cm
- Collier plaqué or message AMOUR ciselé design moderne bijoux mode neuf CDE
- Hygenic 3 Full Equal Tee Polished Stainless Steel
- NEW KIRKS FOLLY FAIRYLAND SWANS PIN ENHANCER goldTONE DANGLING CHARMS
- Pawleys Island, SC Palmetto Moon & Palm LP Artwork (36x54 Giclee Print)
- Teardrop Earrings With CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements Clear Crystal Bridal
- Semi Mount Marquise Shape Ring 6x12 MM gold Eternity Wedding Women Gift Jewelry
- 1 CT ENHANCED D SI1 ROUND CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 14K YELLOW gold 20% OFF
- AUTHENTIC & SIGNED HEIDI DAUS EMERALD & RUBY CRYSTAL INCREADABLE BRACELET N.R
- Green Tourmaline greenlite Gemstone Bracelet 8 1 4 Heart Chakra Healing Beads
- Pulsera Kidult NATURE 731432 Acero Multicolor Ágata
- Bjc 9 Karat yellowgold Groß 2,00 Ct Opal Solitaire Größe O Kleid Marquise Ring
- 3pcs Bridal Set Real 9K Yellow gold Halo Cushion Cut Engagement Wedding Ring Set
- White gold 18k 750 1000 with red and white zirconia woman ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.