If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.61 CTW ROUND BRILLIANT DIAMOND & blueE TOPAZ ENGAGEMENT RING 14KT WHITE gold
- 16.48g Natural Purple Sugilite South Africa Gems Bracelet AAA
- Bracciale MORELLATO LUNAE women Perle naturali - SADX04
- Jewelco London Rhodium Rond silveré Brillant Zircone Demi- Eternity Bracelet
- Rush Industries When I Count My Blessings I Count You Twice Etched Bracelet - -
- Genuine 0.3ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Cluster Fancy Engagement Ring 14K gold
- UK Hallmarked 1974 18ct Yellow gold Ruby & Diamond Cluster Ring RRP (KA13)
- 9ct White gold 0.10ct Diamond & 0.16ct Pink Sapphire Ring New
- .VINTAGE 0.50CT DIAMOND TRILOGY 14K YELLOW gold RING VAL 2575
- 10kt White gold Womens Round Diamond Flower Cluster Ring 1 2 Cttw
- 1930s Antique Art Deco 18k White gold Filigree .15ctw Diamond Bird Motif Ring
- Beautiful 18K Yellow gold Smooth & Rope Woven Puffy Ring Size 8 13mm 8.7 G D5233
- Diamantring Ring antik in aus 585 14k yellowgold mit Solitär Diamant Gr51
- AGNES CRÉATIONS JOLIE DAMEN RING MARQUISE 925 VERZIERT ONYX - GRÖßE 58
- Collier 100% Acier Inox 2 anneaux Diamant Strass Zc
- His & Her Engagement Wedding Trio Ring Set 14k White gold Over Princess Diamond
- New Arrival Fine Au750 18K pink gold Best Gift Cute Little Dolphin Pendant 1.6g
- Pendientes women BR006 gold black
- Trinity Ranch Concealed Handgun Fringe Design Handbag
- 5.7Ct Halo Super White Oval Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White&Yellow gold
- 1.02 Ct Natural Sapphire Gemstone Diamond Engagement Rings 14k Yellow gold 542
- 3 Ct Marquise Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring Real 18K Yellow gold
- Bittersweet By Maria Shireen - Hair Tie Bracelet - gold Tone
- Heart Shape & Engrave Style Semi Mount Diamond RIing14K Solid Yellow gold
- Rainbow faceted baltic amber button w 925 tubes bracelet 7.5
- 9k White gold Bezel Set, Rub Over Ring Mount Hallmarked 0.10 - 0.35Cts
- Certified 2Ct Emerald Cut Diamond Party and Engagement Ring in 14k White gold
- 14K Yellow gold Round Solitaire Disc Initial Letter S Flat Pendant 0.20Ct
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.