If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Creation:||Simulated||Model:|
|Metal:||Stainless Steel||Base Metal:||Stainless Steel|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.59 CT D VVS1 Excellent Round Diamond 18K Basket Vintage Engagement Ring 5.1gr
- 14KT Yellow gold Diamond Solitaire Cluster Accent Bridal Engagement Wedding Ring
- Bracciale Kidult SPIRITUALITY 231546 Acciaio gold yellow
- Jacquline Kennedy Emerald & Diamond Bracelet
- Round Cut White Topaz Diamonds Jewelry Elegant Bride 10K White gold Fine Ring
- 0.75ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Twisted Flower Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Round Cut Curved SI-H Diamond Engagement Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
- 10ct gold Valentines Special - Heart Ring in Two Tone with 2 Diamonds
- 0.40 Ct Round Cut D VVS1 14K White gold Solitaire Ring
- 14K pink gold 1 4 CtDiamond Guard Ring
- 18k Solid Yellow gold Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Eternity Ring SIZE 8
- Bague avec 0, 65ct. Brillants et 0,56ct. Émeraude Aus 585 or white 14 Carat
- DAMENRING DIAMANTEN 0,14ct 585er gold VK
- 9k Synthetic Ruby & Diamond Heart Pendant 375 yellow gold
- Collar Brosway N-TRING BTN42 Acero gold pink Cristal
- Heidi Daus To The Moon, Heidi Statement Ring Sz 12
- Neat English 9k gold Motorcycle Motorbike Bike Bicycle Charm Pendant
- Paparazzi Jewelry Seed Bead 10 pieces
- Swirly 9ct 9K 375 Solid pink gold Bead Charm FIT EURO BRACELETS
- Semi Mount 4.50 MM Round Shape Ring Solid gold Eternity Wedding Women Jewelry
- 1 Ct D SI1 Natural Diamond Engagement Ring Enhanced Round Cut 14K White gold
- 2.30 Ct Cushion Cut Solitaire Diamond Wedding Ring 18K Solid White gold Size 6 7
- Beautiful Ladies Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring in 10K FREE SHIPPING
- Halo Engagement Ring 14K White gold 0.23 Carat Round Diamond Perfect Proposal
- Pulsera Sector Universe sxm03 Acero green
- Pendant Letter X Sapphire Initial 18 k gold and diamonds
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K pink gold Gorgeous Ribbon Design Ring .52Ct
- 10k or 14k Two-Tone Yellow and White gold Beautiful Ladies CZ Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.