If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.54 Carat Total D VVS1 VG Round Diamonds 18k w Vintage Basket 3-Stone Ring 5.5g
- 14K Yellow White gold Genuine Diamond 2 Stone Ladies Engagement Ring .50ct 10MM
- Bracciale Eclat women LOLBR01N RN silver black Zirconia
- INDIAN BOLLYWOOD STYLE AD CZ DESIGNER HAND CLUFF BRANDED WATCH FOR WOMEN OM2
- Round Cut 1.60 Carat Diamond Engagement Wedding Rings 14K Solid White gold Rings
- 0.2ct Round Real Diamond 18k gold Engagement Ring For Women Tiny 7Stone Designer
- Oval Amethyst and Diamond Accent Bypass Swirl Shank Ring in 14K White gold
- 10ct Yellow gold Natural Amethyst Womens Classic Ring - Sizes J to Z
- [Used] K18WG blueee Diamond Ring (US size 6, 5) [f430-2]
- 10kt Yellow gold Emerald Ring with Diamond Accents
- 1960's VINTAGE 14K gold EMERALD & DIAMOND OWL RING 3 DIMENSIONAL Free Ship
- BEAUTIFUL 9CT gold LADIES RUBY CUBIC ZIRCONIA DRESS RING FULL BRITISH HALLMARK
- Diamond & Amethyst Ring Set In 14K Yellow gold - color Stone Birthstone Ring LR7
- AGNES CREATIONS SUPERBE BAGUE MIXTE INDIENNE silver 925 TOPAZES -size 60
- Collier Ania Haie cercle 3 anneaux silver
- His And Her Diamond 14K Yellow gold Over Bridal Engagement Trio Wedding Ring Set
- New Authentic Endless purple Triple Leather & Steel 63cm 25.5 Long Bracelet
- Partner Pendants 333 Yellow gold 10278
- Tacori Cushion Gem Earrings with Sky bluee Topaz SE24702
- Semi Mount 6x8 MM Authentic Ring Oval Shape Solid gold Eternity Women Jewelry
- 1 Ct D SI1 Women's Diamond Engagement Ring Round Brilliant Cut 14K Yellow gold
- 2.30 Ct VVS1 Emerald Cut Lab Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold Rings Size 5
- Armbänd Comete Meridiani UBR686 Stahl Stahl
- Genuine 1.30 Ct Moissanite 14k Solid Yellow gold Engagement Rings Size 7 6 5 4.5
- Princess & Round Cut 3.00ct Three Stone Engagement Vintage Ring 14k White gold
- 1.50 CT SPLIT RIBBON SOLITAIRE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING IN 14K WHITE gold JAMES A
- 14k Yellow gold Round Garnet And Diamond Ring
- Solid 14ct gold Natural Citrine & Pearl Eternity Anniversary Ladies Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.